Cassiel

Seeing Numbers - Angels - Number Sequences

Crystal Wolf

I've seen the number 44. And 13 for 13 months now ever since I've bin meditating .I see the numbers 13 44 at least 10 times a day every single day .

Where do you see them?

Coloradoruby
I love Doreen Virtue. I have always noticed repeating numbers. I see a lot of 222's and 55's. I love to see 222, it has a lovely meaning and it happens to be my favorite number. When I see 55 and 555 I get a little nervous, but I try to remind myself, change doesn't have to be for the worse- often it can be for the best!

beautifuldreamer
Oh my goodness I have just come across this thread and read to my utter amazment about number sequences. Years ago I had two particular numbers constantly shown to me and I never knew what they meant but I do now I'm so shocked because it is so accurate.Thank you for sharing xx

GemmaClair

Fascinating. I will be referring to this thread the next time I have number messages.

ShadowSphere9

Interesting, as a numerologist, I view the numbers differentially and use the triad system of for example 31/4.