Welcome To Soul-Development! An online community that cares and shares with thoughtfulness and kindness.
Star

Decks we dream of owning

Star

I wondered if there are any decks that you would like to own but don't?

Whats on your wish list?

practicing human

I'm not sure...

I am looking for a deck with a great sense of humor. I do like the Housewives Tarot for that, but I feel like the cards are missing some of the deeper elements in their illustrations.

Claire Bear

A deck that I currently would love to own is The Path of The Soul Destiny Cards by Cheryl Lee Harnish. They are beautiful cards and done with fractal imagery.

Crystal Wolf

I'm not sure...

I am looking for a deck with a great sense of humor. I do like the Housewives Tarot for that, but I feel like the cards are missing some of the deeper elements in their illustrations.

Lol thats cos u aint a housewife!! Try the Alcohol tarot?

practicing human

That's pretty funny, Crystal... the bit about not being a housewife and the Alcohol tarot!

Star

Did you find a deck then Practicing Human?

Itabu

I am looking for a new deck and I saw one almost $300 for a special edition set. The Legacy of the Divine Tarot SE set which comes with a gold stamped bag, a nice book, a set of cards with one extra that is signed by the illustrator and a signed canvas with a beautiful illustration. It would make a nice space in my bank account, so I'll just settle for a normal deck that is not so pricey. lolz. :emoticon-tv-003:

megadeck

I am looking for a new deck and I saw one almost $300 for a special edition set. The Legacy of the Divine Tarot SE set which comes with a gold stamped bag, a nice book, a set of cards with one extra that is signed by the illustrator and a signed canvas with a beautiful illustration. It would make a nice space in my bank account, so I'll just settle for a normal deck that is not so pricey. lolz. :emoticon-tv-003:

I also would like to have this deck(the legacy by cm)

there's a standard version you can buy from llewellyn.com

for a tenth of the special edition price'

Nova

I also would like to have this deck(the legacy by cm)

there's a standard version you can buy from llewellyn.com

for a tenth of the special edition price'

I also love this deck ! I have printed a page of pertinent info to put in my 'Santa' file. Thanks for the tip.

Crystal Wolf

Nova have you looked at the Druidcraft Tarot, or the Gendron Tarot? Those are two of my favourites with Princess of Cups in ;) I just read your post in the reading section and thought you might be interested?

Itabu

Nova have you looked at the Druidcraft Tarot, or the Gendron Tarot? Those are two of my favourites with Princess of Cups in ;) I just read your post in the reading section and thought you might be interested?

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm going to check those out soon!

aquarian

on my wish list is the stained glass... Tarocco delle Vetrate by Luigi Scapini, I've only found one spot to order online from Italy...does anyone use this lovely deck ?

CinderMagic
Celtic Dragon Deck by DJ Conway and Lisa Hunt, I think it is. It is one that I have looked at but not bought... yet lol undecided whether or not to buy it. It has called out but not strong enough connection.

Crystal Wolf
This deck is beautiful although I find limited situations to use it for reading as many people laugh at dragons.

CinderMagic
Yup, too true. Though I have been drawn to it on occasions but never picked it up. Not sure why though. :) Always have been distracted!

ocean

I have seen a deck that i would like it is  called the Buckland romany tarot.Unfortunately when i last saw a used one for sale it was over £350.

Crystal Wolf

I think you will find that it has been reprinted  as the Buckland Romani and is 19.99 now on Ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Buckland-Romani-Tarot-Deck-by-Raymond-Buckland-Rare-Tarot-Cards-/130937904855?

ocean

Wow thanks very much for that.I will buy a deck tonight.You are the greatest, you really are a fountain of knowlage for us all.You should be very proud of all the work you do on here.I am very gratefull that i have  the soul development website to come to every day.

Lots of love Ocean/David

Crystal Wolf

Awww blushing here, thanks for the sweet compliments. :)

So dare I ask did you add to your collection by one more deck then?

ocean

Hi crystal tarot.You bet i did and they have been dispatched already so i will hopefully have them by the weekend.I can not wait to get them.When i reach 200 decks i am going to have a big celebration cake made and i will send you a piece.

Thanks Ocean/David xxx

WolfSong

Do I need a copy of the Buckland Romani for my collection?

Crystal Wolf

hehehe well I have decided not to buy, but only because I am getting swamped and wasn't sure that the romany/gypsy life was for me. The deck was one of the first with no complete border, but now I have a new little snippy thing so may have to go cutting some borders off other decks instead?

Crystal Wolf

Lol, @ 200!   Let us know what you think when you get it :)

ocean

Wow what pleasure to be swamped by tarot cards.I will send a piece of my 200 celebration cake to you aswell wolfsong.I will try to post a little review of the cards when i have them if that is alright by you two girls.Yes wolfsong you do need a deck too then we can compare notes.

Love to you both Ocean/David xxx

WolfSong

Look forward to reading your review before I make a decision on whether to buy or not & a piece of the celebration cake. :)