Welcome To Soul-Development! An online community that cares and shares with thoughtfulness and kindness.
Sign in to follow this  
Crystal Wolf

What Is An 'active' Member?

Crystal Wolf

Q. What is an 'active' member?

A. An active member is someone that posts to the forum, soneone that contributes their energy to the comunity, that doesn't mean giving money, far from it, it means being happy to be a part of the forum, and not just visiting to read. If no-one posted what a dull place this would end up being!

Q. Why haven't I got my reading yet?

A. There may be several reasons, you may be in a long queue, the reader you asked for may be sick or on holiday, your request may be a challenge or test and so none of the readers feel like spending their time on it.

Q. How can I improve my chances of getting a reading?

A. There are many ways.

1. Read the guidelines at the top of the page

2. Think about your post and how it is worded, is it polite? do you say please and thank-you?

3. Is the subject of your reading allowed?

- We do not allow readings about health, pregnancy or mediumship readings.

Q. I don't have time to make posts I need a reading NOW!

A. We all have times of stress and need but for that very reason we ask that you still calm down, make a few posts and then make your request or why not ask for a paid for reading that is private and more in depth?

Q. I need another reading but don't want to wait a month, what can I do?

A. I am sorry you feel the need for another reading so soon. We do restrict free readings to one a month but you may request a private reading which is a paid for reading and all the fee goes towards the community,

Crystal Wolf

Active members get readings!

s_coy2005

i enjoy this forum and ive posted lots of times i would like to know if i am an active member?

WolfSong

i enjoy this forum and ive posted lots of times i would like to know if i am an active member?

Yes, at the present time you would be considered to be an active member. :)

s_coy2005

also how do if so how do i get a reading do i just contact the dedicated reader of just wait for them to contact me?

WolfSong

You need to start a new post in the reading room to request a reading, then whichever dedicated reader feels drawn to your request will reply.

s_coy2005

OH OK THANKS ALL I REALLY APPRECIATE IT...:) :)

Sign in to follow this