Welcome To Soul-Development! An online community that cares and shares with thoughtfulness and kindness.
Lemon

By The Wayside

Lemon

A friend tries to send me a message on the computer, but there is a glitch, and the file does not open. So, we spend an hour or two trying different ways, and during that time, I catch myself feeling ever more aggitated, frustrated, even unto the point I'm ranting about how craptastic these machines can be, and how upsetting it is the parts are made in Chinese sweatshops and such. So, then I draw a line, and I say it's better for me to be discussing something else. After that, the whole conversation stops cold, like crickets chirping as my friend simply vanished off the radar, so to speak. That's when I realized I was rather baited into feeding the 'psychic vampire'.

So, I feel the Earth, and she is a passonate being, this planet, and I feel there is something about the energy fields. I'm wondering if anybody else notices this, is there something like a division taking place, maybe a bifurcation of humanity, that some people are moving towards a more spiritual way whereas others are falling, like sinking into ever more desparate realm of the 'psychic vampire'? Those entities, whatever they are (demons, I think) which get caught into orbit about all the souls, do they continuously gravitate towards some people, but are repelled by others?

Crystal Wolf

No such thing as demons except those in your soul that you give life too by believing in.

But yes the world is spiralling into an internet collapse. How come a 10 year old ccan't live without a mobile phone or the internet or playstation? What on earth were these parents thinking?

brain tumours are on the rise and I bet these electro magnetic fields are the cause!

Lemon

If a magnetic field can cause a brain tumor, then a magnetic field can cure a brain tumor, but the ways and means how is beyond my understanding. Of course, everything is made of magnetic fields, electrons and protons and so forth.

As far as demons go, some things are time consumiong to explain in much detail. I would have to agree with the notion they are what people allow them to be in themselves, but the closer I look at the phenomena, even the 'psychic vampire' appears to be a thing outside of the natural way about persons in the way they interact. That is, two people having a conversation, perhaps one appears to be the energy drainer, but that is really a 'demon' using the person as a human shield, so to speak. The person who is being the energy drainer is as much a victim of something beyond just them as the person getting drained of energy.

Of course, I could be mistaken, I've only been contemplating this for a short while, much more to learn if I dare to. But, when I'm being positive, when I'm being assertive, setting boundaries I need to maintain myself, and then people who are routinely negative towards me, they're either resisting the changes I make or they vanish off the radar, that tells me something about what things are influencing them.

Well, I should probably resist the urge to spill my guts here, but it does get lonely here these days.

Crystal Wolf

Radiotherapy does exactly that.

I still don't believer in demons and tbh a psychic vampire is no more than a leech, perhaps there are two types, the needy and demanding and those that do know and understand very well what they are doing, but still, not a demon in sight :)

poppy

A friend tries to send me a message on the computer, but there is a glitch, and the file does not open. So, we spend an hour or two trying different ways, and during that time, I catch myself feeling ever more aggitated, frustrated, even unto the point I'm ranting about how craptastic these machines can be, and how upsetting it is the parts are made in Chinese sweatshops and such. So, then I draw a line, and I say it's better for me to be discussing something else. After that, the whole conversation stops cold, like crickets chirping as my friend simply vanished off the radar, so to speak. That's when I realized I was rather baited into feeding the 'psychic vampire'.

So, I feel the Earth, and she is a passonate being, this planet, and I feel there is something about the energy fields. I'm wondering if anybody else notices this, is there something like a division taking place, maybe a bifurcation of humanity, that some people are moving towards a more spiritual way whereas others are falling, like sinking into ever more desparate realm of the 'psychic vampire'? Those entities, whatever they are (demons, I think) which get caught into orbit about all the souls, do they continuously gravitate towards some people, but are repelled by others?

If you read your own statement, you may notice that you had allowed the 'psychic vampire' to trick you & feed upon your energy. I believe this is somewhat another way of explaining what Crystal Tarot means when she says "No such thing as demons except those in your soul that you give life too by believing in" . The Chinese, in the writings on the Mathematical I Ching believe that every creative force must have a receptive force to complete the act of creation. If this is true, we can prevent malevolent entities from entering our lives simply by not providing the receptive force.

As for what is happening to the human race at the present time, that is a subject for a separate thread of its own.

Lemon

Yes, it happens, keys fit locks and locks fit keys, and with each day lately, I have fewer and fewer demon-receptors. It's quite remarkable, feels like shackles being broken, but there is also some grief about it all, a desire to pull my friend out of the nest of demon-receptors, but where is the strength for me to do that? Is already difficult to lift myself out of it.

It has to do with negativity, that is optimism/pessimism, or "Yes I Can" versus "No I Can't" mentality. And, each has a calling in life, what makes people find themselves where they should be wheresoever they are, to put it mildly. For me, that is so easy to see, but do I wear blinders to it?

There is a story in the Bible that really goes with me, that I have an appreciation for it, understanding it naturally without being taught, and always finding more layers of meaning in it. That, to me, brings about an isolation, that others have a very shallow understanding of it. I accept that, where the same thing could be said by others for those things that go with them but not with me.

But, what I saw was that others were expecting to be told who and what they are, like it was being put into them. My sense of self, flowing outward from within me, that was somehow different to their ways, they lacked the outward flow as such. And, not only that, but they were feeding off of it, and any time they did not like the flavor, they sought to suppress it or turn it somehow.

So that makes me angry very much, mostly at myself for the same reasons mentioned, that the 'demons-receptors' we create in ourselves. It is only recently that I began to have the maturity do deal with it cearly, rationally, patiently without becomming angry. In some ways, led me here because it takes some knowledge of psychic things, yes?

poppy

I find it difficult, and often counterproductive trying to help others in spiritual matters. When you hand others bits of information, it is through your eyes, not theirs. If they are told where to find the information, they can make the knowledge their own property just as you did with that Bible story. But studying the information enough for them to understand is their responsibility, not yours. Their rejection of knowledge you present is rejection of the knowledge, not rejection of you. Their rejection is by choice of their free will and shouldn't make you angry, especially at yourself.

Lemon

Thanks for the advice, Poppy, is good to be reminded of that. Was pretty much my thoughts exactly when I had to be blunt with my friend the last time I talked to him, essentially telling him he should be as thankful for the world around him as he expects the world to be thankful for him, then left it at that.

There is a psychology theory called learned helplessness, seems to be the problem I've been having, seems to be the problem I see with others, how the internal reflects the external and vice versa. So with each day things are more clear to me, get a better grasp of the situation, and withing the past couple of weeks, the things that appeared to me like daunting challenges before are appearing like piece of cake now.

All it takes is a little pace-ience, allowing the intuition to do what it does so well, even how we learn more in dreams than when awake... Y'all pretty smare here, I must say.

Lemon

Lots of energy, too much, not knowing where it goes, and blathering all over the web, like blocks removed, then inundated. Never really expected that to happen.

Edited by Lemon