Sign in to follow this  
LOULOU1972

Angel Consultation

LOULOU1972

Hi

I have invited to attend an angel consultation.

Do you know what i should expect??

Any info would be great.

Thanks

Lou

WolfSong

A message from the angels perhaps. :)

Crystal Wolf

How exciting, It will all depend on the person who has invited you. Be careful to check what to expect and if you have to pay and if so how much and for what etc.

An angel consultation should be different to an angel reading, sounds more posh in the first instance lol. ASk the reader or coordinator. Is it just you or is it a group?

LOULOU1972

Hi

Thanks for the heads up/

It's one to one for an hour.

I'm not sure what to expect, will i have to meditate etc.

Lou

Crystal Wolf

To be honest it all depends on what they have decided constitutes and 'angel consultation', I wouldn't expect you to have to do anything if it was a tarot consultation or psychic consultation. You really should ask before you go or is it a freebie?

19fran76

I don't know what it is but I'm looking forward to hearing all about it :Angel_anim:

LOULOU1972

To be honest it's something a friend has arranged and i think she has paid. The lady in question said she would do an hour each with us on our own, in case there is any personal information revealed.

From the questions i've asked today it's to reveal our guardian angels which i thought we just had one of but apparently we have 2 or 3 traveling with us.

If she introduces me to one of my angels, will they just pop up after willy nilly or will i be able to invite them in.

I'm nervous but at the same time excited as the unknown.... spirits don't worry me but angels who have a direct line with him upstairs are a different matter. lol

I'm so glad i've found this forum where my questions are not regarded as stupid....

Lo

Crystal Wolf

Your questions aren't stupid and you are wise to be a bit nervous, but remember no-one is forcing you to go, (I presume they aren't anyway) so you are in control. you shouldn't do anything you feel uncomfortable with and should be able to back out at any stage or stop the reading.

Maybe do some more research online of this person?

I know I keep saying it all depends, but it really does. I wouldn't expect anything too dramatic and I would be very surprised if you saw or felt anything yourself. Of course beliefs come into factor with a reading like this too. Some believe we have one guardian angel and can use the energy of others when we need it if we ask for it. Others may not even believe in angels with wings instead that angels are part of the collective unconsciousness and part of all of us.

Like Fran says, please do let us know what happens, I am intrigued now too.

LOULOU1972

will do it 's next Tuesday

Thanks

XX

LOULOU1972

HI

So i chicken out and let my friend go on her own, she said i probably wasn't ready to meet them and when i am they will be introduced to me.

The great unknown was too much of a challenge for me