• Announcements

• Crystal Wolf

Soul-Development   02/12/2017

WELCOME To Soul-Development.com An online community that cares and shares with thoughtfulness and kindness.
Sign in to follow this  
Crystal Wolf

What Is Tarot Club?

Crystal Wolf

*.,.* Tarot Club *.,.*

Tarot Club is our forum to discuss tarot and all that goes with it. It is friendly and fun and for the moment free to all members that want to join. But we are also quite serious about tarot reading and our tarot decks.

Tarot Club is a special forum and for the moment members will have the added bonus of being able to not only access Tarot Club, but all the other sections of the Soul Development Community.

We have our own domain name that brings you right to the club pages www.TarotClub.co.uk

The free Learn Tarot Courses and forums within the club are only on view to club members, with the exception of this part which gives all the information people need on how to join and the benefits etc. We have sections on readings support and deck discussions, tarot workshops and courses, join in with creating our own Tarot Book or just chat away in the friendly atmosphere.

Many tarot groups and associations are strictly tarot only and do not cater for those that read with a more empathic and holistic approach, perhaps using their intuition or other tools such as crystals to add to the reading experience. Here we aim to be non-judgemental, open minded and although we do keep to very high standards of ethical and moral codes when we are reading we also allow more freedom of individual style to be explored.

The Tarot Club will be looking to promote responsible tarot reading and so we ask that all members read our Code of Ethics and agree to those principles.

HOW TO JOIN - So if this sounds like something you might want to join in with then please register and CREATE ACCOUNT for the main forum and then email admin@tarotclub.co.uk with the details below so we can start to get to know you and gauge what our members want and we will be in contact shortly.
For current members of Soul Development please pm me or email the details below.

1. The username you have registered with the forum.
2. Why you want to join.
3. What tarot decks you have. Your favourite, which decks would you like?
4. Are you a member of any other tarot groups or associations etc.
5. Are you happy to agree to our Code of Ethics shown below?

*.,.* Tarot Club Code of Ethics *.,.*
I will not knowingly give readings for under 18's.
I will use Tarot responsibly and will not use it for future prediction or fortune telling.
I will not give readings about financial or legal decisions, health, pregnancy, or the gender of babies.
I will not give readings for third parties, but will suggest that they ask the other person to make their own request.
As a reader, I will be honest, keep an open mind and not be judgemental.
I will not read about people other than the seeker.
All readings will aim to empower the seeker.
All seekers will be treated with respect.
If at any time I feel I have to refuse a reading I will be kind and withdraw with tact and care.

Crystal 2016

Sign in to follow this