Welcome To Soul-Development! An online community that cares and shares with thoughtfulness and kindness.
Somalana

By Psychic/ Vampire Laws...

Can a psychic and vampire date?

Can the both date?
Crystal Wolf

Is this a joke question?  What do you call a vampire? You do know there is no such thing and that they are all make believe?

Can a psychic and vampire date?

Can the both date?

Well Alice and Jasper are married so I am sure there is no problem with it, but of course they are book characters. Which are you then ?

Hmm, there is a psychic who can have a lot of life force energy. Is the "vampire" one who needs to take in the energy from others to feel good? (Those type of people, in my theory, have leaks in the aura or a malfunctioning chakra or hara line... perhaps a block in the lower dan tien?)  Or is the vampire a person who gets thrills from consuming blood from another-- which is like a blood cult pratice. They are real, but drinking another's blood is not the safest practice! I am not sure that a psychic who is aligned with the Light, would appreciate blood-letting or having someone drain the aura.