Sign in to follow this  
Topaz

Guardian Angels

Topaz

A small forum where I happened to be on today had a post from somebody asking if there were guardian angels.  I replied that I really wasn't sure and then she posted that she was just joking.    She clearly thought there definitely were no such thing.

I said then that I must sit on the fence on this one.    I know there are people who sincerely believe that there are such beings and that there is one there for every one of us.    There are people who claim to have real evidence that they exist such as even having seen one.

There have been two or three occurrences in my life that just can't be explained, where I was saved or protected from something bad, even potential death in a car crash, and it is for this reason that I have to sit on the fence on this subject.    I don't really believe in their existence and yet there are these happenings where something saved me somehow.     Was it just luck?

WolfSong

I'm another fence sitter. :)

poppy

Don't push; I'm on that fence too. 

Crystal Wolf

Feathery winged things that glow? Nope. But a special energy that can boost our strength and sway our thoughts maybe, perhaps even gut instinct could be a guardian? Some people can be very special guardian angels.

That film with Bruce Willis about the man of glass and the superhero, it does seem that some people are very special and just change things around them,

I was once told about the 'parking space angel'. Place an order in advance to get a parking space that you want in a car park or town or multi-storey etc and wait and see, now for some reason I do this, so do my kids and so far (touch wood lol) it works every time. If I don't place the order before hand no space, if I do it's there..... try it :)

But I think that religion has changed the meaning of angels.

Crystal Wolf

lol, push push shove!

WolfSong

I was once told about the 'parking space angel'. Place an order in advance to get a parking space that you want in a car park or town or multi-storey etc and wait and see, now for some reason I do this, so do my kids and so far (touch wood lol) it works every time. If I don't place the order before hand no space, if I do it's there..... try it :)

I've done this when out with a friend who needs to use a disabled parking space & nine times out ten it works, whether it's down to a parking space angel or not I always say thank you  :)

Crystal Wolf

Awwhhh me too :)

Topaz

Mmmmmmmmmmmm...................................food for thought.

Legna

I often ask my Angels for help with lots of things, parking included lol, and so far have not been let down. Because of personal experiences, I believe in Angels but don't think that they are beautiful beings with wings. Like Crystal, i think that they are more likely to be a positive energy of some kind. I think that if it is possible for them to appear, they would do so in the most acceptable form , for the individual they are appearing to, whether that be a glowing winged figure,  human form or an animal.

AmEm

I've heard lots pf good things about parking space angels. A friend of mine swears by (him/her/it???). I haven't tried simply because I don't drive. Apparently there is also a queue angel that will arrange a short queue for you when you shop or have to wait in line. 

Crystal Wolf

Queue angel, I like that idea :)

CrystalDreamer

I do not believe in angels, maybe I do in the way that Crystal describes, but unless and until I have any experiences that might convince me I find myself sitting outside the fence. :) 

Crystal Wolf

outside the fence hmm, not on the fence?

You wait till you want to find a parking space!

Sohuru

well, I must admit that I always ask the parking angel for a space, and I am never let down...my children do it too.  I believe that there is a realm where energy vibrates to an angelic frequency and that energy can be directed by our intention...special guardians, yes...feathers and halos, no unless the halo is an energetic field rather that a 'ring of confidence' :)

Over the years there have been quite a few occurrences in my life that confirm for me that this realm is real...but then, I am sure that others can say the same from the opposite perspective and they do not believe in angelic energy...and for them that is correct too.  I love that we can have such a diverse experience of life, with each experience just as valid as the other

Now, what was that about a queue angel? 

ocean

100% angels exist and they can come to you in many different ways and forms. I have had so many experiences with them in my life that i could do a book on them myself. I always ask angels for help and they have never let me down yet. Everyone should try asking the angels for help when they really need it, do not take my word for it give it a go. The proof of the pudding is in the tasting as they say.

AmEm

100% angels exist and they can come to you in many different ways and forms. I have had so many experiences with them in my life that i could do a book on them myself. I always ask angels for help and they have never let me down yet. Everyone should try asking the angels for help when they really need it, do not take my word for it give it a go. The proof of the pudding is in the tasting as they say.

This may sound silly but I always feel bad about asking asking asking because I can't really reciprocate. I mean, what nice thing can I do for an angel? I feel like a user

(This is super embarrassing and took a lot of courage to post  but I really would like to know what kind of relationship we are supposed to have with them)

Legna

I'm not saying this is right, but .I believe  that our true existence is an energy form, that we are all connected, just separate while  in the human body. If that were true  and we only inhabit the body for experience sake, with little or no memory of our true existence ,so as  to enhance our experiences on earth. Then maybe we don't need to feel guilty about not reciprocating because, what we are really doing is subtly helping ourselves and by helping ourselves,   reminds us of our true existence, reminding us that we are capable of achieving whatever we want , that we can be happy and fulfilled if we wish.

whatever our beliefs, asking our Angels or ourselves for help seems to work. :)

Crystal Wolf

Has anyone see the film Paul about the alien? There is a bit in it with a woman that is very religious and calls him a demon and not God's work etc , then when he heals her she suddenly accepts that we are not alone and that there was no God's plan etc and the change in her is dramatic, very revealing of the human character.

AmEm

I'm not saying this is right, but .I believe  that our true existence is an energy form, that we are all connected, just separate while  in the human body. If that were true  and we only inhabit the body for experience sake, with little or no memory of our true existence ,so as  to enhance our experiences on earth. Then maybe we don't need to feel guilty about not reciprocating because, what we are really doing is subtly helping ourselves and by helping ourselves,   reminds us of our true existence, reminding us that we are capable of achieving whatever we want , that we can be happy and fulfilled if we wish.

whatever our beliefs, asking our Angels or ourselves for help seems to work. :)

Thanks so much. That makes me feel better.

I haven't seen Paul yet. My friend loved it and is hounding me to watch it.

opalmoon

I believe in Angels.  :angel:  :tender:   I have had many times in my life where I have been spared from something bad and I believe it to be an Angel....guardian angel watching out and protecting me. I have dreamed about Angels before too.  So, to me they are very real.  :angel09:  :girlinlove: 

Sparklelight
They are very real. Never much believed in angels myself until almost dying 4 months ago. Since I have been able to communicate with her. My first experience was almost like...wait I don't believe this do I?

They are like extensions of ourselves, a much wiser, loving, understanding version of ourselves.

I asked her once who she was a exactly, her response was "who would you be?" Not exactly the response I wanted at the time, but they don't give the answers easy...you need to do the work but they are there as a personal support throughout your life experience.

Btw, I hear her voice in my head and ear at the same time. Almost I between if that makes sense..you have to be very grounded and in a positive state when you communicate...you have to in a sense vibrate on their level and not "freak" when they begin communicating. Anyway, it's very real!

Crystal Wolf

Did you have an NDE? What happened then did you see the angel?

poppy

They are very real. Never much believed in angels myself until almost dying 4 months ago. Since I have been able to communicate with her. My first experience was almost like...wait I don't believe this do I?

They are like extensions of ourselves, a much wiser, loving, understanding version of ourselves.

I asked her once who she was a exactly, her response was "who would you be?" Not exactly the response I wanted at the time, but they don't give the answers easy...you need to do the work but they are there as a personal support throughout your life experience.

Btw, I hear her voice in my head and ear at the same time. Almost I between if that makes sense..you have to be very grounded and in a positive state when you communicate...you have to in a sense vibrate on their level and not "freak" when they begin communicating. Anyway, it's very real!

Good morning, Sparklelight. I have had similar experiences yet usually attribute it to my subconscious mind. I neither believe nor disbelieve in guardian angels but sit on that proverbial fence. I guess that our belief makes little difference as long as it works. 

Sparklelight
Crystal tarot: I had something like an NDE. Though it wasn't your classic white light. I was bleeding to death and in the midst of that and docs and nurses running around I heard my fathers voice say very loud and clear "you're going to be fine," he said it so loud, in fact, it drown out all the noises going on around me. Loud but not deafening.
It wasn't until my recovery, that I really started noticing I was different. I've always been in touch, but not to the extent I am now. For the first two months during recovery, I was just super happy about every single thing I experienced and saw. The local run down car wash looked so amazing and interesting. I mean I was looking through the eyes of "spirit." I could make big decisions very easily, because I just new what what good for me and what was not. I "knew/know people's intentions, pretty strongly. I'm aware of negative energy, negative spirits, if you will. I find I just know things about people and their life circumstances. I hear my father and my guardians voice very clearly when I'm in tune with them. Anyway, she appears to me in dreams. She just talks to me about various things. What I want to do with my life. My relationship with my fiance, which was not going very well. She never ever made suggestions about what to do or told me my purpose...I asked her if I was a "healer" she laughed and said "if you wish to be." Lol, so not all our purpose it set in stone and like I said before, they don't give the answers away...they literally guide.

Poppy: I understand why you believe it's just your mind...it feels like that sometimes. But, my other experiences have backed up, if you will, that it is very real. And the tuning in was much easier right after the experience, when I was "in the flow" and those conversations were unmistakable. I heard them very loud and clear! And I knew the information wasn't something I was making up. Now, I struggle some as I don't believe I'm vibrating as high. Through meditation, I find I can get very clear responses. Shortly after almost losing my life...I passed a kidney stone. Before I even felt the first tinge of pain...my guide told me to drink water...I kept putting off doing it as I was laying comfortably in bed. Then a loud voice came through, "go, drink water, Jessica, go now." A little jarred i ran to the kitchen and started chugging water...within 5 minutes the horrible pain started. I asked what it was causing the pain and the voice very clearly said "kidney stone." So, experiences like this will make you a believer when or if you are feeling skeptical. I think the first step it to acknowledge the information...the second to not be afraid of it.

Sparklelight
I just want to add...nagging feelings are spirit/guardian. Like you keep thinking I need to grab milk at the store..could mean you need calcium or you are going to need to make a dish and forget the milk. I get nagging feelings all-the-time, now. I keep thinking of a friend or something I want to do, forget almost as soon as I think about it and start thinking about it again. THAT is spirit, without question!