Sign in to follow this  
Topaz

Guardian Angels

Legna

I am a believer in Angels myself but more recently have come to believe that, it could be possible for them to be an extension of ourselves. That could mean our subconscious, higher self, or whatever term you prefer to use.

In your previous post, Sparklelight , you mentioned that you asked her who exactly she was and her reply was' who do you want to be'. Could it suggest that  she is you and, whatever you are, so is she?

Once when meditating, a being dressed in light clothing was standing next to me and when I asked them who they were, they replied 'you'. I say being because I was unsure whether it was male or female, and neither did I see its face. However because of personal experiences, I cannot attribute all of my experiences to my higher self ect, because it would seem that it was something more, something separate from myself. So maybe both things are going on. Maybe most things can be attributed to our subconscious and on rarer occasions it is something separate.

Edited by Legna

razberri92

I'm a believer in angels, but I'm not sure I've really fleshed out this belief yet. I think I believe in higher guiding forces, perhaps like positive energies that guide us to certain paths, ways of thinking, etc. I believe that there are certain energies that can definitely serve to deliver messages from the universe (I'm using this word to represent a kind of unnamed higher force/energy/presence, for lack of a better term). I've never seen a figure with wings or any kind angel like the ones described in the Christian bible, though. 

ocean
So many fence sitters early on in this topic that you all must have splinters in your bums.
The parking angel has never let me down either nor has any other special purpose angel for that matter. I have even used mechanic angels to make sure cars go through the mot with no problems and these have 100% worked too. Say i am ready for the psychiatrists sofa if you like but i am sane and i do know that angels exist and are there to help when asked.

Crystal Wolf

Splinters moi?

Will try the MOT angel as my car is due soon lol  Dear Sweet Angel of MOT's....

Fae

Hmmm... I think I'm a fence sitter on this one too.  However I don't believe in coincidences either. :)

I do believe in angelic assistance though and work with the main archangels more so than the usual guardian angels, not sure if I have a guardian angel but I've been told a lot of angelic support is out there for me and today, circumstances have kept the faith in the angels and their existence as Higher Energy White Orbs too. :) 

ocean
Give the m o t angels a try they are much cheaper than quick fit and you do not have to worry about rip off prices or cowboy garages.

Crystal Wolf

lol, know what you mean, so fingers crossed

Legna

When I was on holiday, there was a fly in our hotel room. I have a phobia of insects getting in my ears and mouth whilst asleep, so I cannot sleep until the fly is caught. Unfortunately it was  a tiny one, possibly a mosquito, and I could not find it. I had not had any sleep the previous night, because of the same thing ,so was desperate for some sleep. I asked  Arch Angel Michael to protect me with  his light so the insect would stay clear of me. However I started to have doubts to whether he had heard me and asked for a sign to make sure that he was listening. I turned over in bed and my eyes caught the design of a wooden table near the bed. I had not noticed before but , in the middle of the design ,around the base of the table,  was a big 'M' . It was like someone was saying. M is for Michael, so I knew that he was listening and I was calm enough to fall asleep. The next day my husband opened the bathroom door and the fly flew out.

So I thanked AA Michael and we had no bother with insects for the rest of our stay. :)

ocean
Nice little story Legna. There really is a Angel for every situation.
Love Ocean/David xxx

Crystal Wolf

Yes lovely story and the fly lived to tell the tale :)

Legna

There certainly is an Angel for everything, there are so many little stories that I could tell, I could write a book. :)

Crystal Wolf

I often think of writing a book and have started several times. One day I will finish one. 

Legna have you thought of publishing on Kindle?

Legna

Never given it a thought Crystal, although I have written( still updating) my memoirs for my children and included as many stories as I can remember. At least generations to come will be able to read them and possibly find them interesting. 

ocean
Legna and Crystal tarot please do write your books. I promise you both that i will buy a copy. I wish i could write a book as i have lots of strange psychic experiences that i would like to tell people about but i can not even spell so it will never happen. I think there is some saying about everyone having one book in them.
Go for it girls,write your books and i will read.
Love Ocean/David xxx

poppy

I also will buy a copy of each. Looking forward to the publication dates.

Crystal Wolf

ooh that's nice to hear :) Thanks Pops and Ocean xxx

Legna, do you have a kindle? If not you can download a kindle app for your pc and there is a free book on how to publish on kindle too :)

Must admit editing isn't my forte and although I can write reams it's the formating that is essential to get right on a kindle or any small app so that the pages and paragraphs and chapters all look right :)

Fae

kindles are addictive though :) 

Crystal Wolf

Don't you mean book reading is addictive?

Legna

Aww that is lovely of you  both to say ,Poppy and Ocean . :)

I haven't got a kindle Crystal and  thanks for the tip, but I doubt I will be publishing. I am enjoying writing my memoirs but, I think writing stuff to be published  might take the enjoyment out of it. My kids will forgive any mistakes I make, regards to spelling and such. :)

ocean
Please ignore this. Something is wrong.

xrayvi5i0n
Haven't seen any wings. However, have been having OBEs which contain information that is true to physical reality past, present, future. Have made some wild predictions based on dreams or things that have been told to me while awake.. Not just average crap like 'You will buy orange juice', ..life and death crap. Feels like a thought, just more significant and in third person context. I feel like it may be a guide or something. Anyway, with OBEs at times, I find myself on a grass plain with nothing around, very peacful and mysterious. Lit like there is sun, but can never find it. Things take place from there and I have had some significant truthful things happen while there sort of like a middle grounds for communication - or starting point, feels like there is some sort of ruler lurking that doesnt like me to be there and have been ran out by it before. One time I went there, and i knew something was in the sky mad at me but i couldnt see it... i remember screaming at it that i deserve to know..didnt want me to be there still. i started rubbing a piece of grass and said 'Gabriel' and woke up. Not sure, didnt see anything but found it odd for me to call upon this angel in a dream when im not even into angels and had no idea who Gabriel really was until after this happening.

Chrysalis
This is an old thread but I'll respond anyway. I have had and continue to have experiences with spiritual beings so there's absolutely no way I can sit on the fence with this one. I have a team of guardian angels and I know their names. I also know the names of my spirit guides. You can test them if you want. Does their energy feel compatible with yours? If not then it's not for you. The next time you're in a deep meditation ask who your primary guardian angel is. If you pay attention an unusual name should surface. Or maybe a name will come to you in a dream.

It worked for me so I think it'll work for you. You can question them and use cross examination techniques as well. Try and hold a conversation with them and it will most likely seem to be your own thoughts but if you're hearing them, it might be from out of the blue or in other words -- you would not have thought of it yourself.

Yours in the Light.

Tsor

I would also like to chime in for "parking angels". I personally believe that has more to do with sending out a message to the universe, and it responding. I don't think there's anything more to it than that, but I'm only basing myself on what I've been taught, my personal experiences, and my gut.

As for guardian angels, I'm also somewhat on the fence. I lean more towards believing they exist as some spiritual presence who will follow you in the hopes for spiritual growth, maybe even leading you into learning situations. I do believe they may also protect you from those who want harm. I personally have had contact with my guardian angels, unless I am delusional, and they emanated love, I believe. Take this as you wish. I know of certain people who have been in much closer and direct contact with their guardian angels too.

But yeah, no, I tend to stay away from the typical, religious depiction of angels.

Madame Marigold

OH I am so a believer in angels. my guardian angels have been severely put to the test over the years though it is much easier on them now. The main time that really stand out to me was on  the paper route. It was majorly icy BIG TIME and I rounded a sharp corner with a DEEP drop off

and I couldn't stop or straiten up and I hit the curb and just knew I was going over it was good 20ft drop straight down? I was going down front end first, but miraculously the car stopped... it was 8 inches from the edge and you could see the paint off the bumper that YEAH I was going fast when I went over the curb only a angel would have the strength to stop a car like that. the brakes were locked up no grip on the ice, I will swear to my dying day it sure the heck wasn't anything on  the mortal side of things that saved me~ :lol: and there has been sooo many other things during my life time they would fill a book! (I was a wee bit reckless when I was younger) *coughs* :wub:

Crystal Wolf
On 09/06/2014 at 10:21 AM, Legna said:

There certainly is an Angel for everything, there are so many little stories that I could tell, I could write a book. :)

Hopefully that is exactly what you are doing :) Miss you and hope you keep well xxx