Sign in to follow this  
Topaz

Guardian Angels

Crystal Wolf
15 hours ago, Madame Marigold said:

OH I am so a believer in angels. my guardian angels have been severely put to the test over the years though it is much easier on them now. The main time that really stand out to me was on  the paper route. It was majorly icy BIG TIME and I rounded a sharp corner with a DEEP drop off

and I couldn't stop or straiten up and I hit the curb and just knew I was going over it was good 20ft drop straight down? I was going down front end first, but miraculously the car stopped... it was 8 inches from the edge and you could see the paint off the bumper that YEAH I was going fast when I went over the curb only a angel would have the strength to stop a car like that. the brakes were locked up no grip on the ice, I will swear to my dying day it sure the heck wasn't anything on  the mortal side of things that saved me~ :lol: and there has been sooo many other things during my life time they would fill a book! (I was a wee bit reckless when I was younger) *coughs* :wub:

Write the book please! You have such interesting experiences and antics :)

Madame Marigold

I'm not so sure... broke a few wee laws during some of these incidences.... *Coughs, Coughs*

you know... yield signs, stop signs, speed limits, discharging firearms inside city limits... *COUGHS* desecrating a grave,  you get the idea.....:wub::drinks: (see what I'm saying about my poor Guardian Angels?) hope they earned overtime halos/wings?....

Edited by Madame Marigold
added

Crystal Wolf

desecrating a grave!!!  You the honest caring kind bunny?

Madame Marigold

Well, the family didn't believe me that it was a grave! (6 x 3 cement cover!) And it was causing all the haunting incidences we were having in the house so I figured if I could dig the top up and off I could prove it to them! It didn't make them happy when I broke the shovel at midnight and fell over when it hit me in the face and screamed waking them (and neighbors up) ... got grounded as if that would work... they forgot backdoor was back by my room... as if. :party:

poppy

Yes, Legna, we all miss you and wish you well.