Welcome To Soul-Development! An online community that cares and shares with thoughtfulness and kindness.
Sign in to follow this  
Crystal Wolf

New Decks For 2014

Crystal Wolf

So who has bought a new deck this year?

What did you buy and why?

Do you like it?

Would you recommend it to others?

razberri92

I bought my first deck today. Angel cards. So far, I'm amazed at how spot on they are! 

Legna

Ive just ordered the Ascended Masters Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue.

Haven't received them yet but I was drawn to the beautiful artwork and, because of a series of coincidences that happened recently.

I will have to use them a few times and  let you know if I would recommend them to others.

WolfSong

I've got the Ghost Tarot by Davide Corsi & the Silver Witchcraft Tarot by Franco Rivolli & Barbara Moore on my amazon wishlist, unsure as to whether I'll get them or not yet though.

Crystal Wolf

Has anyone seen The Mystical Cats Tarot by Lunaea Weatherstone and Mickie Mueller by Llewellyn?

The pics are lovely , Can't wait for the UK publishing date of June 15th.

Fae

Hmm... got a runestone set today. Have not worked with it but its cleansed of old energies through energy rays of the moon and sea energies in deep visualization. I know this is a deck question but I'd thought to answer with the runes. I love working with runes more so than tarot, I have yet to find an angel deck that works for me but there's hope yet for that.

I've got the Faerie Guidance Oracle on my wishlist by Paulina Cassidy and also the Tarot of the Hidden Realms by can't remember the authoress. But Dark Fairytale tarot is a goodie if anyone is drawn to that too.

Legna

I would definitely recommend the  Ascended Masters cards, although as we know, cards are like crystals, it is what you are drawn too. I have done quite a few readings, for myself and others, with them and have been amazed by their accuracy.

Haven't seen the Mystical cats Tarot, Crystal. I think that a lot of cards are so beautiful that they are worth having even if you don't use them. I don't seem to feel a connection with Tarot,  although when I read for myself, I do get good results.

Destiny

Has anyone seen The Mystical Cats Tarot by Lunaea Weatherstone and Mickie Mueller by Llewellyn?

The pics are lovely , Can't wait for the UK publishing date of June 15th.

Amazon have just updated and it is released now , I just ordered mine, I love cats!

Crystal Wolf

ooh thanks Destiny, and welcome back, have missed you around here. I am off to order my copy :)

ocean
Wolf Song thanks for mentioning the silver witchcraft tarot. I have just looked it up on the internet and i think it is gorgeous,right up my street. I do love all things witchy. This will be the next deck that i buy.
Thank you very much.

WolfSong

I've got it on order through Amazon but they keep changing the delivery date, it's now Tuesday, 10 June 2014 - Tuesday, 17 June 2014.

ocean
I hate it when that happens. Whenever i order a new deck of cards i am counting down the minutes until they arrive. I really could not do with the delivery been late. The anticipation is mounting every day that i am waiting. (i am a sad man)
I hope they come quick for you.
Love Ocean/David xxx

Fae

Looking for a deck I dreamed about right now. Something to do with crows, will let you know if I Find it lol

Crystal Wolf

Fae, can you describe it more? Black Crow? NA?

ocean
Hello Fae.
Crows magick tarot deck by Londa Marks.
Made by us games systems.
I do not know if this is the deck that you are looking for. I have 111 decks and i think that this deck is the only one that i have that is anything to do with crows.
Type crows magic in to a google search and look at the image results. I would put some pictures on for you to look at but i am useless with computers. I have no idea how to put pictures on.

Love Ocean/David xxx

ocean
Hi Wolf Song. I have just been looking on amazon and it now says that the silver witchcraft tarot is now been released on the 30th of June 2014. They must keep putting back the release date for some reason.

Crystal Wolf

I hate it when they do that :(

WolfSong

No idea why they keep doing this but it sure is annoying. :(

ocean
Never mind. All good things come to those that wait.

Crystal Wolf

twiddling thumbs here lol

WolfSong

Yay, finally received notification that the Silver Witchcraft Tarot has been dispatched. :)