Welcome To Soul-Development! An online community that cares and shares with thoughtfulness and kindness.
Crystal Wolf

Who Has Had A Reading So Far This Year?

Crystal Wolf

Have you had a tarot reading so far this year?

What was it like?

Nope haven't had one....

CrystalDreamer

I've never had any reading of any kind actually.

Crystal Wolf

I've never had any reading of any kind actually.

Why is that? Have you ever wanted to or felt the need?

CrystalDreamer

Why is that? Have you ever wanted to or felt the need?

It's not a conscious decision or anything, I've just never really felt the need I guess :)

Wolfblood86
I haven't had a professional reading or anything. I have had success with my own personal tarot cards in the past but I haven't used them since I have moved to a new apartment. I keep meaning to pull them out. Does anyone else use tarot cards?
Crystal Wolf

I haven't had a professional reading or anything. I have had success with my own personal tarot cards in the past but I haven't used them since I have moved to a new apartment. I keep meaning to pull them out. Does anyone else use tarot cards?

Quite a few of us, Which deckdo you have? And have you dug it out yet :) 

We quite often do reading experiments that you might like to join in with too :)

Wolfblood86

Quite a few of us, Which deckdo you have? And have you dug it out yet :)

We quite often do reading experiments that you might like to join in with too :)

I have a basic Rider deck. It was a birthday present from my fiancee a few years ago. I don't know if it made it here or if it is still at my parents' house. I saw the weather experiment on the forum. I would like to join in.  It looked fun. I will be going back in less than two weeks and will see if I can find it. Thanks.

Crystal Wolf

I have a basic Rider deck. It was a birthday present from my fiancee a few years ago. I don't know if it made it here or if it is still at my parents' house. I saw the weather experiment on the forum. I would like to join in.  It looked fun. I will be going back in less than two weeks and will see if I can find it. Thanks.

Would be nice to have another join in. When you say Rider deck you mean the Rider Waite deck? Rider & Sons were only the publisher or is it another of theirs?