Welcome To Soul-Development! An online community that cares and shares with thoughtfulness and kindness.
Charlay-lay

Stalked By The Wheel Of Fortune

Charlay-lay
Hi I'm new at practicing tarot but when I do readings for myself or my boyfriend the wheel of fortune always comes up I know it is a good card but I mean its really stalking me every reading for me or for my boyfriend it appears please help thanks

Crystal Wolf

It's not all good, it's not all bad, it is a wheel so turning and changing and if you look closely the creatures are struggling to get back on top. When card repeat time and again we need to focus on them. Perhaps mediate on them or take a journey and travel within them to learn their lessons first hand. Each card of the Major Arcana has a lesson to be learnt, once you have learnt it, you will move on and new cards will appear and demand your focus.

It also depends onthe spread and the placement and title of where the card is as well as those cards surrounding it :)

Do you have the whole spread and the question etc and I presume you are using a Waite deck? Which one?

Charlay-lay
Lol thanks for the advice does make sense I'm using the gorgeous mystic dreamer tarot by heidi darras I was drawn to the beautiful design and as for the whole spread yes I do have all 78 cards I normally ask about our financial situation I'm still really new at it so still have a lot to learn thanks

Crystal Wolf

Do you use spreads that you have seen in a book or make your own? Do you uses all the 78 cards then?

Charlay-lay
I do use the spreads in the book that comes with the deck and yes I do use all 78 am I wrong in doing this?

Crystal Wolf

Nope not wrong at all I just wondered and if you want any help then just let me know or WolfSong as I think that this is one of her favourite decks?

It is hard when first starting out to learn, there seem to be so many cards, and so confusing, but if they are broken down into Majors and Minors then suits it all makes much more sense :)

Charlay-lay
Thanks a lot for the advice and I'll definitely ask for help when I'm stuck although I must say I'm always stuck lol