Welcome To Soul-Development! An online community that cares and shares with thoughtfulness and kindness.
Sign in to follow this  
WolfSong

The Sherlock Holmes Tarot by John Matthews & Wil Kinghan

WolfSong
Not the greatest of pictures I'm afraid but here's a couple to be going on with.

0 Inspector Lestrade - The Fool    1 The Great Detective - The Magician    8 Dr John H. Watson - Strength

SherlockHolmesTarot_zps94373bd7.jpg

9 Mycroft Holmes - The Hermit                    18 The Hound of the Baskervilles - The Moon

For each card entry in the book there is a brief breakdown of each character or nature of the archetype as it appears in the in the Sherlock Holmes stories & as it applies to the tradional tarot meanings. This is followed by two short sections which are called 'The Game' & 'The Fog'. The Game refers to Holmes' famous words eg, 'The game is afoot' & summarises the main meaning of the card & The Fog lists some of the reversed meanings suggested by the fog bound streets of London. 

SherlockHolmesTarotBook_zps4e689bca.jpg

ocean
It looks like a really nice book with those cards. I like the pictures on the cards too especially the hermit card.
Is it a new deck for 2014?
Have you used them yet?
Thanks very much.
Love Ocean/David xxx

WolfSong

Yes it was a new deck published on the 24th April 2014, I got mine from Amazon.

I haven't had chance to look or get to know it properly yet as it only arrived yesterday & the last couple of days have been a bit fraught to say the least, hoping to get acquainted with the deck over the weekend. 

Crystal Wolf

Dr Watson as Strength, interesting :)

Thanks so much WolfSong, you are an angel for doing that :)

WolfSong

Your welcome :)

ocean
Yes a angel you are. Hope you and your new deck work well together. Thanks very much.

Crystal Wolf

So have you done any readings from it yet?

nicolenovak
Where can i get a reading done.

WolfSong

Where can i get a reading done.

Welcome to the forum Nicolenovak :)

To obtain a reading you need to read the Free READING REQUESTS bit in the Forum Rules and Guidelines and then make 5 approved posts for the reading room to magically appear to you. May I suggest that your second post be made in the Welcome section so that we can start to get to know a little bit about you. :)