Cytisus

Im Clairaudient without control, need help!

Cytisus

Hello!

I want to begin by thanking you for a great forum, I'm very happy to have found this forum.

I have realized that I am clairaudient I hear what I think is different spirits, and humans etc.. I will not go into detail on how I started hearing these different spirits. What I have discovered is that if I have anxiety or remorse for anything increases the number of different "voices" and it is usually the same "spirits" that I hear, in many cases the female voices I hear, sometimes it's men.  I'm not sure if it is the same spirit that pops up when I feel bad that when I feel good. If I drink alcohol, they too are intoxicated. I guess it has to do to my different emotional states affect what I attract the spirits.

However, I cannot see spirits, I hear them and often they are right next to me or a bit away. Rarely, it sounds like they are far away. I am unsure if this would make any difference. Sometimes I experience it as they are in my  head.

If you do not already understand my problem I want to explain it. I have don’t know how I reject these spirits. I have no names on them; I do not know how they look. I have tried to ask them to go their way, but they always come back. I understand that they are a kind of reflection of who I am myself, but I would feel better by being able to be myself and not feel like I'm being watched or tapped all the time. Sometimes I feel totally crazy.

I know I'm not crazy.

What must I do to gain more control over when I want to hear the spirits and when I do not want it. How do I identify them and why are they usually manipulative and unpleasant (even though they do not perceive themselves as that.)?

I ground myself, meditate, use affirmations, I use protective stones, I'm trying to be more kind and loving, I am doing everything I know to get free from them.

I need help! Can anyone help me?

Best regards Cytisus

poppy

We often don't really know what our perception of a spirit actually is. I personally believe that that it is often our own subconscious mind. If this is your case, meditation, particularly mindfulness meditation, should give you the control you desire with a few weeks of daily practice. 

Welcome to our forum, look around & have fun. 

Legna

Hello Cytisus and welcome to the forum :)

You don't say when you started to hear these voices, Is it a recent occurrence or have you always heard them? I ask because you say that they seem to increase when you are anxious or feeling remorse. Could it be possible that it is a symptom of stress? It does concern me when you say that the voices are usually manipulative and unpleasant, also when you are intoxicated so are they. Supposing these voices are spirits, I don't think being intoxicated would effect them at all.  There is a fine line between clairaudience and some mental illnesses so I would advise you to get the all clear from your doctor. I am not suggesting that you are suffering from a mental illness, just that  it is always best to eliminate all logical and  medical explanations before exploring the paranormal causes. At least it gives you peace of mind in that respect anyway.

If indeed you are clairaudient, there are lots of tips in the grounding and protection section on the forum.

Edited by Legna

Crystal Wolf

Hello!

I want to begin by thanking you for a great forum, I'm very happy to have found this forum.

I have realized that I am clairaudient I hear what I think is different spirits, and humans etc.. I will not go into detail on how I started hearing these different spirits. What I have discovered is that if I have anxiety or remorse for anything increases the number of different "voices" and it is usually the same "spirits" that I hear, in many cases the female voices I hear, sometimes it's men.  I'm not sure if it is the same spirit that pops up when I feel bad that when I feel good. If I drink alcohol, they too are intoxicated. I guess it has to do to my different emotional states affect what I attract the spirits.

However, I cannot see spirits, I hear them and often they are right next to me or a bit away. Rarely, it sounds like they are far away. I am unsure if this would make any difference. Sometimes I experience it as they are in my  head.

If you do not already understand my problem I want to explain it. I have don’t know how I reject these spirits. I have no names on them; I do not know how they look. I have tried to ask them to go their way, but they always come back. I understand that they are a kind of reflection of who I am myself, but I would feel better by being able to be myself and not feel like I'm being watched or tapped all the time. Sometimes I feel totally crazy.

I know I'm not crazy.

What must I do to gain more control over when I want to hear the spirits and when I do not want it. How do I identify them and why are they usually manipulative and unpleasant (even though they do not perceive themselves as that.)?

I ground myself, meditate, use affirmations, I use protective stones, I'm trying to be more kind and loving, I am doing everything I know to get free from them.

Best regards Cytisus

Why do you say you know you are not crazy? Why do you think they are spirits? Spirits don't get drunk or intoxicated, but your inner self may do.

IAOMAI

To the original poster.

The fact that if you're drunk, then voices seem drunk, is telling. This would suggest that the phenomena of the interior voices you are hearing may be related more to your own psyche than to anything external to yourself. 

That doesn't necessarily mean you are crazy. It only means that you are one of relatively few people in the world who experience this phenomenon without seeking it. Now, if you were doing crazy things based on what the voices say, or even doing crazy things just because of the stress of it, then maybe you were acting crazy (at least temporarily). In my opinion, that's different. 

What you're describing could turn out to be a wonderful gift, where the different voices you hear represent different characters within yourself, giving their own unique perspective. 

How much do you know about each one? Are they the same voices with particular personalities? The same number of voices? Or is it much more random? 

Anyway, I don't know if you'll be back around, but that's my initial response. I'd love to talk about the phenomenon and some potential ways of investigating and organizing it.  

Here's a link to a TED Talk given by a woman who's learned to live with her voices. It's a link to the transcript version, but if you scroll up when the page opens, you can watch the video.

http://www.ted.com/talks/eleanor_longden_the_voices_in_my_head/transcript 

Crystal Wolf

That is a very interesting link. It takes one view of voices in the mind, being part of the mind, each facet has a personality. What is a problem is when the voices dictate self harm or violence or other disruptive behaviour or start wrecking normal life. 

Sophia

Hello!

I know I'm not crazy.

Best regards Cytisus

I think that because you say they are so different, male, female etc it makes me wonder if you are the cause. Do you have one spirit guide or do you believe in guides? 

ac20black

you can put up visual blocks in your crown chakra area to help with blocking. Also releasing energy for grounding will help some of the turbulence with things coming and going. Say a prayer and light a light blue sky color candle and say this. please slow down what your giving me and I need a break for the night and so it is. Amen. This really works. I learned this I had the same problem.

ac20black

I also wanted to say something else after the light blue candle. You might want to find a Rekki master that does spiritual sound meditation and singing bowel tuneing with crystal bowls and Tibetan singing bowls. This will help clear out your chakras. Put things in order and fix things. I had this done twice. it does work.

AlienMudcake

I know this is proberbly not too popular. But Skizofrenia is easy to recognize by that the voices or things you see are nasty, unplesant or rude, maybe manupulative. They come especially when you are stressed (not in busy, but as in lot on your mind, confused and stuff like that). it can be one to several voices/persons you hear or see. Normaly this start by either drug abuse or a traumatic event.

From what i read, this is the case for you, you are not crazy per se, but your mind is playing tricks in your head. Skizofrenia is not what most people thing, you dont balbe about crazy stuff and you can hide it from people. Dont think less of your self if it is this, but please see i a doctor before it gets worse (it will if you let it slide).

Try to google skizofrenia and look at the normal conditions for it, as long as its not manic skizofrenia, then its not so bad, but its not easy to live with. Please dont take this the wrong way, its not easy to see that one have a problem, instead of a gift. Please take care of your self and look at it more rational, otherwise you will be looked as as crazy.

• Like 1

AlienMudcake

Ohh, did not see the age of the threat, can a moderator please delete it, guess its not relevant any more:)

Crystal Wolf
5 hours ago, AlienMudcake said:

Ohh, did not see the age of the threat, can a moderator please delete it, guess its not relevant any more:)

Welcome :)

Its good to post to old threads thank-you, your post might help someone else :)

• Like 1

Madame Marigold

also interesting to dig into the bone yard of posts on thread and "bump" some back up for new rounds of discussions on them! ;) Kind of see how our perspectives have changed over the years?

• Like 2

Crystal Wolf
14 hours ago, Madame Marigold said:

also interesting to dig into the bone yard of posts on thread and "bump" some back up for new rounds of discussions on them! ;) Kind of see how our perspectives have changed over the years?

oh crumbs yes great idea, we have all changed so much!

Madame Marigold

Well oldest kit has come back to the "Bunny Hutch" for the next couple of days but as soon as he leaves I will be able to start digging around! I bet there is a lot of interesting subjects to dig thru~ ;)

• Like 1

Kirsten

The honestly from each of you is humbling.