Sign in to follow this  
zanaiha

numbers

zanaiha
21 was my lucky number for ages,my birthday is the 1st my daughter's the 2nd my husbands the 21 and we were married on the 21st but lately it has reversed, my nan passed away 2 years ago and was buried on the 21st, my husbands father passed away on the 21st and my childhood dog died this year on the 21st.just wondering if anyone knows the meaning of the number 21 and how it relates to me

WolfSong

Numbers usually mean something different to each individual so it's up to each of us to find out how they relate to ourselves if we're interested in finding out.

This topic may help you to determine how the numbers you see relate to yourself, Seeing Numbers - Angels - Number Sequences

If that's no help then do a forum search, search box at the top of the page, for 'numbers' or 'angel numbers' & it should bring up a few other threads & posts.

zanaiha
thank you xx

Sophie11

Wow, thats really fascinating Zanaiha!  All those 21's or what equates to them :)

Interesting explanation too WolfSong :)  

Tomato
Confirmation bias.

Definition: In psychology and cognitive science, confirmation bias (or confirmatory bias) is a tendency to search for or interpret information in a way that confirms one's preconceptions, leading to statistical errors.

Tomato

Confirmation bias.

Definition: In psychology and cognitive science, confirmation bias (or confirmatory bias) is a tendency to search for or interpret information in a way that confirms one's preconceptions, leading to statistical errors.

By the way, this is not what I am saying it is.
I am merely suggesting this is what it COULD be.

(Just wanted to clear that up. LOL)

Crystal Wolf

It is very hard to be objective, sometimes we want to find coincidences and reasons?