Welcome To Soul-Development! An online community that cares and shares with thoughtfulness and kindness.
HayleyAnne

Vampire Books and films

HayleyAnne

I love vamp fiction. I never would have imagined a crazed frenzy of people actually believing it! THAT is just crazy! But a nice sentiment for you to make a special place for them here!

Crystal Wolf

I love Twilight and also the Morganville Vampires lol, Oh and True Blood lol

syd-Viscious
Chicago land vampires series 👌
Crystal Wolf

Chicago land vampires series

The books? They seem to be very expensive on kindle are they any good? Compare them to Twilight or one of the other vampire series please.

syd-Viscious
Oh yes their amazing , more adult novels & very addictive haha . Pretty much expensive because their that good 😇. & great news there's like 6 of them I think , also insatiable by Meg cabot is a winner 👍
syd-Viscious
Vampire academy is pretty legit , a little too teenage for my taste but still worth reading
Crystal Wolf

Oh yes their amazing , more adult novels & very addictive haha . Pretty much expensive because their that good . & great news there's like 6 of them I think , also insatiable by Meg cabot is a winner

"Meena goes out to walk her dog, Jack Bauer, in the middle of the night. She's attacked by numerous bats,"  excerpt from a review on Insatiable. Lol love the name of the dog!!!!

Crystal Wolf

Vampire academy is pretty legit , a little too teenage for my taste but still worth reading

Have you read the Morganville vampire series? 

syd-Viscious
I think I started the first book of morganville then got distracted haha, is that the one with the ghost boy?