Welcome To Soul-Development! An online community that cares and shares with thoughtfulness and kindness.
Sign in to follow this  
Crystal Wolf

Your Favourite Place?

Crystal Wolf

So where is your favourite place?

Your favourite place to go and curl up or stretch out or just to feel safe and happy?

What about a favourite moment?

Or even favourite clothes or food or drinks?

How can we draw positive energy from re-creating those moments in our mind?

Legna

As I get older, my favourite place is where ever my family is at. I do love sitting in my garden, though(weather permitting) listening to the birds and just chilling out. its very peaceful and makes me feel safe.

I have lots of favourite moments but the most recent one is, sharing Christmas dinner with all my family, after my daughter, son in law and grandson, returned to the UK after living abroad for some years. We were all happy, well and safe. It was a wonderful moment and feeling! :)

Favourite food is a good roast dinner, followed by chocolate. Comfort food :)

I think we can draw positive energy from thinking about how these favourite and special moments, made us feel at the time. For example, when I returned to work on Boxing Day, I was feeling very fed up and a bit miffed at having to work, whilst everyone else was sitting at home watching Christmas TV. Then I thought of the day before, when for the first time in a long time, we had all sat at the table together, laughing, joking and catching up. It cheered me up no end. Every time I think of the day, I feel happy and warm inside.

Edited by Legna

Crystal Wolf

Lovely, and your choice of food is brilliant!  now what kind of chocolate?

CrystalDreamer

I think my favorite place is the Dutch dunes, it's all naturey and quiet :)

Olivia

Can I join in please? My favourite place is out walking my dogs in the woods, peace and quiet and just me and them, 

Legna

Sorry for the late reply Crystal. My favourite chocolate is milk chocolate with nuts in it :nyam:

Crystal Wolf

nooo really and fridge or not?

Crystal Wolf

Can I join in please? My favourite place is out walking my dogs in the woods, peace and quiet and just me and them, 

Sounds lovely and peaceful, we always try and welcome new members to join in :)

Legna

Either fridge or not for me, I don't mind, but there is something rather comforting in melted chocolate I think.

By the response I take it you like nut chocolate yourself lol :)

Crystal Wolf

I recently had some chocolate covered ginger from Hotel Cholat, it was bliss, the perfect mix of choc and ginger.

beautifuldreamer
My favourite place to be is relaxing in front of an open fire all cosy in a blanket with a good spiritual book in one hand and a bar of dark choc in another.

TaliaZzyzx

My favorite place...

Salem, MA is a must for any of you witches out there. Truly a very happy place for me.

Other than that, I love just lounging on the couch, putting on a good record and drinking coffee while browsing the internet.

Doesn't get much better than that!

Crystal Wolf

My favorite place...

Salem, MA is a must for any of you witches out there. Truly a very happy place for me.

Other than that, I love just lounging on the couch, putting on a good record and drinking coffee while browsing the internet.

Doesn't get much better than that!

You are lucky if you have been to Salem, what was it like, did it feel witchy?

TaliaZzyzx

You are lucky if you have been to Salem, what was it like, did it feel witchy?

Yes, very witchy! Comforting for me, like a warm blanket.

Lots of walking though! I wasn't ready for that!

But yes, I felt very welcomed. :)

Crystal Wolf

My favourite place to be is relaxing in front of an open fire all cosy in a blanket with a good spiritual book in one hand and a bar of dark choc in another.

I too love dark choc, yumm the best kind and I am experimenting with a Thorntons dark chocolate, almond and seasalt.. really can't tell  if I like it or not so I have to keep trying a bit more then pewing ( not spitting or spewing just making uck noises until it stops being salty and turns all butterscotchy and lovely)

Sign in to follow this