Lionessa

Just recently I've found a good selection of song messages from spirit/angels coming in after waking up. This morning it was whitney houston's song I will always love you --- starting with bitter sweet memories this is all I have to give you, so please don't cry.... and following on from that hearing a phone call from someone in physical with news. Do you think its likely that spirit higher beings are giving me songs with messages in so as to let me know previously in advance as to say that something has happened close to us or is amiss? Interesting how it pans out as so though. Anyone else get meaningful songs?

Mariess

A few days after my dog crossed over the rainbow bridge I heard John Denver's song Back Home Again in my car while I was driving and soon smelled her wet dog smell in my car which to me it was confirmation it was her..the lyrics are perfect.. I knew it was her..Some folks ask me how I know? How do you know if you're in love? You just know..

Lionessa

Yep, very true. Good points there. Well anyways the news was that someone's relative passed away last night. So I can only imagine that it meant that the song was in connection with her passing home to Spirit.  Good thing they inadvertly alerted me to that something was afoot today, else I would have not have known.

Though the good news is that I've asked for positive healing energies vibrations of rose quartz also to surround her and AA Raphael and his angels to help her adjust, so I guess in a way they were preparing me for that important phone call.

Coloradoruby
Absolutely feel that spirit uses song t connect and get our attention.in fact, I believe that all of everything, all of nature, etc.. Communicates with us at every moment, if only we are open to perceiving the messages being offered at every moment...

Lionessa

I definitely agree with this. Only today I had someone linking into my energies through the clouds formation today as well as feeling very peaceful too to the point where everything felt just right for the day.

Coloradoruby
Nice:)

beautifuldreamer
This is a beautiful post. I have had many song messages and truly believe our loved ones even the furry kind can find a way to show us they're there.

Crystal Wolf

Just recently I've found a good selection of song messages from spirit/angels coming in after waking up. This morning it was whitney houston's song I will always love you --- starting with bitter sweet memories this is all I have to give you, so please don't cry.... and following on from that hearing a phone call from someone in physical with news. Do you think its likely that spirit higher beings are giving me songs with messages in so as to let me know previously in advance as to say that something has happened close to us or is amiss? Interesting how it pans out as so though. Anyone else get meaningful songs?

lots, I find the song finds the person at the right time?

Lionessa

Absolutely! :) 

ginjirou79
I wonder how song connection works with someone who you have strong feelings for that has not passed on. There are several songs that immediately bring a past love to mine. Maybe it isn't clairvoyance but I suspect it's a special connection. I don't know if she feels it too and given the circumstances it's not an easy task to ask.

Wjmarty

My dad passed away just over 11 years ago, after a long illness. On the day of his funeral I was driving to my Mums to await the funeral cars the distance between our houses isn't that far but I wasn't in the right mind to walk. As usual I had the car radio on, only one song played, one of my absolute favorites, which now means more to me than ever.

The song...Pink Floyds "Wish you were here", the title says it all. I still get emotional when I hear it now.

That song, played at that time, on that day, by the radio station I had on, for that journey. Coincidence?

Edited by Crystal Tarot