Sign in to follow this  
GemmaClair

A question to all about the senses and how to use them

GemmaClair

Hi everyone,   :girlsmile: 

I have a question regarding all the clair senses and any other psychic senses that you feel may come under any other category.

I am curious about the senses you have, so your answer might be very subjective, but I am mostly curious about how you use them and if you think there is a universal way that is best to use them or sense them.

For example, I sense a lot of things and many of them are definable and vivid such that there is no question as to what/ who they are about or what they mean. But I also sense many things which leave me wondering, from vague shapes of colours that I feel are objects yet I have no idea what to colours glowing around loved one's body parts (In my mind saw a red glow around my baby niece's mouth a few months ago, which I never understood), to words and fragmented parts of sentences that I can't understand the meaning of.

When I am in a relaxed state (including while meditating), some visions and words I can see and hear, yet when I try to listen closely in order to 'listen' to them, I come out of the state I need to be in in order to hear them because I begin using my conscious mind more (I assume that is the reason) and they go away/ fade.

On the other hand, when I am meditating, I can often focus on and listen to what is being said. For example, I saw a man in a white t-shirt who asked me to tell Suzanna to 'put the reds on'. He said his name was Jeremy. I only know one lady called Suzanna and when I plucked up the courage to approach her about it, she said that the only Jeremy she knows is her sister's husband, who is alive.

So that is a mystery. I do know someone called Joanna, but randomly approaching one person regarding that was enough for me.  :mellow:

So I guess my main question is, how do you interpret those things that are questionable in meaning or open to interpretation?

How do you add symbolic meaning to those things that are otherwise just blobs of colour or those objects that are obviously something yet not quite definable shapes??

Telepath John

Hello,

There is the belief that we can talk to spirits after a person crosses over. The word for that is mediumship.

On the other hand, when I am meditating, I can often focus on and listen to what is being said. For example, I saw a man in a white t-shirt who asked me to tell Suzanna to 'put the reds on'. He said his name was Jeremy. I only know one lady called Suzanna and when I plucked up the courage to approach her about it, she said that the only Jeremy she knows is her sister's husband, who is alive.

So that is a mystery. I do know someone called Joanna, but randomly approaching one person regarding that was enough for me.   :mellow:

Now if you consider that every human is an eternal spiritual being then we can also talk to them when they are still alive. The word for that is telepathy.

My understanding is that there is a universal way in witch the mind-body-spirit works in physical reality. That there are rules of physics involved. However science has yet to discover such things.

Edited by Telepath John

GemmaClair

Hi again John,

Are you saying you believe that I could have seen this man even though he is alive? I could see his posture, the way his arm was moving around in the air as he was talking and I could hear his voice. He seemed jolly enough yet an outspoken character and I sensed others around but he must have wanted to be heard.

I had not thought about it like this before but now that I think about some previous telepathic connections, they have involved visions and smells and some other things too. But then I don't understand why I would randomly connect with a guy I have never met, who knows my daughter's child minder. Also, I do not get the full image of a person usually, as well as I did then.

You have given me some things to think about, for sure.

Telepath John

Yes these are things to ponder.

I have had telepathic experiences with a young girl where she could see my light body image next to her mother.

We will all eventually understand more about these things.

GemmaClair

Thanks for sharing, John. But what exactly do you mean by 'light body image'? I wonder if what I saw was similar to that.

My boyfriend has also seen people in the past, but it's different for him, he saw full images of people standing or walking and it's a very random experience. He just assumes they are spirits. For me I am always in some state of relaxation and it feels that it is appearing in my mind's eye (yet still around me) more than it is right in front of me, with my eyes open.

Telepath John

I myself do not have quantum sight, so as a result, I do not know exactly what others see.

I suspect that what is seen would depend on each person. That it would vary from person to person. Just like that example you defined for you and your boy friend.

May I say that science talks about quantum entanglement. Consider that a shared telepathic experience between people is such an event. How that experience would represent itself could be very different for each of us.

I define 'light body image' as the energy field we present to the person we have become entangled with.

GemmaClair

I find quantum entanglement very interesting! I think I will go to read more about that.

How the subjective mind and spiritual experience interact and react to the actual physical spiritual realm is also very interesting to consider.

I'll add that to my 'to think about' list too.