Sign in to follow this  
SamsonPI

I'm Clairaudient

SamsonPI

I've decided not to give away to much infomation after reading about Cytisus problem, I understand exactly where he was coming from, but unlike anyone else on this site I'm not going to discriminate him or treat him like a nutjob, you could of been a little more compassionate towards him, I was appalled by your coments that you gave him.

WolfSong

I'm sorry that you feel appalled SamsonPI but you will find that our community is very different to every other forum on the internet that concerns itself with the type of subjects discussed here, we don't automatically assume that everything has a supernatural/paranormal/spirit or spiritual cause as many other forums do, we explore & offer alternative ideas/suggestions that posters may not have considered before & in doing so we have helped many over the years.

For those that are unsure of which thread SamsonPI is referring to I believe that this may be the one... 'Im Clairaudient without control, need help!'

How much information you give us is entirely up to you but if it is help that you are here for then the more you can give us the better, so very often people post giving us very little info & as discussions grow it turns out that there are other reasons/causes for their problems.

Crystal Wolf

I've decided not to give away to much infomation after reading about Cytisus problem, I understand exactly where he was coming from, but unlike anyone else on this site I'm not going to discriminate him or treat him like a nutjob, you could of been a little more compassionate towards him, I was appalled by your coments that you gave him.

We didn't treat anyone like a nutjob!  But you also don't know the full story.  We also don't discriminate.

We might be frank and sometimes a little full on but we do help a lot of people understand and control their situation.

Like WolfSong says we are a bit of a different forum. We do not blindly accept that everything is real and supernatural or down to spirit activity. In fact, most of the problems we come across here are sadly due to depression and anxiety and other medical conditions. So from experience we always advise that the poster get a health check first. So many find that voices and other problems come when they either stop taking medication or are in need of it.

I find it interesting that you decided to post this though, and I wonder if you are having problems of your own with voices?  Your other post mentions negative energy and guides but so far you haven't answered the poster there.

WolfSong

We do not blindly accept that everything is real and supernatural or down to spirit activity. In fact, most of the problems we come across here are sadly due to depression and anxiety and other medical conditions. 

Many are also down to the use of illegal drugs.

Legna
Hi and welcome SamsonPl ☺

It is because we care about people that we always make them aware of some of the possible rational explanations for their experiences and, encourage them to rule them out first.We would be a very uncaring community if we didn't.Mental illness can ,and does,cause similar symptoms to those of someone who is sensitive to the energies around them.

I have had many experiences of a mediumistic nature myself and come from family of healers and sensitives.However,I still rule out all logical and rational explanations for all my experiences before I am happy to accept it as something else.

I don't believe anyone told Cytsius that he was mad. We may have voiced concern about the nature of his experience and encouraged him to rule out medical causes first but that is all.

I for one would be interested to know your experiences in more detail.Everyone has their own beliefs, some we share,some we don't.None of us are in a position to say either one is right or wrong because we don't know.Some amazing,wierd and unbelievable stuff happens in the world, to some people, but just because others haven't experienced the same, doesn't mean that it hasn't happened or it is not possible. I don't think any one is saying that, only to be aware of everything and keep grounded.☺

SamsonPI

I suppose I owe you an apology for what I said, I never looked at your forum for what it really does and I find it not a place that I can relate to, we all have different views when it comes to spirituality and obviously your's are completely different then mine, so on that note if you would like, you can close my account and it wont worry me the slightest.

Thank You

SamsonPI.

WolfSong

I don't think there is any need to close your account SamsonPI, it's good to share differing views & opinions. :)

Legna
I agree with WolfSong and,I would still love to hear anything you would like to share. I find that sharing experiences either changes views or reinforces the ones we already have. We are learning all the time ☺

Crystal Wolf

I suppose I owe you an apology for what I said, I never looked at your forum for what it really does and I find it not a place that I can relate to, we all have different views when it comes to spirituality and obviously your's are completely different then mine, so on that note if you would like, you can close my account and it wont worry me the slightest.

Thank You

SamsonPI.

No need for an apology, but that was kind.  But why do you say you think our views are different? 

Because we suggest first  that perhaps there is a medical reason?

Perhaps you haven't had experience of running a big forum over many years? Or perhas you haven't seen the vast amount of people that are suffering from mental illness, or that are taking drugs that we  have, online and in real life.  We help these people personally and directly whether it be with spiritual support or advice or counselling. It's no good for someone to carry on being deluded or hallucinating or whatever, that isn't what spirituality is about.It's about caring and supporting and helping!

The internet too has a lot to answer for giving many vulnerable people ideas and instead of helping some people conquer their illness and lead productive lives they fuel the fire of 'everything is spirit'. Well sometimes it really isn't!