Sign in to follow this  
GemmaClair

New or changing guardian angels

GemmaClair

A warm hello to all who are reading. :)

My question is about guardian angels and whether or not you think they may change throughout life?

I have previously heard and read of people having several ..

As a disclaimer, I always do consider that many things I feel I sense may have alternative explanations to those I feel I am sensing, if that makes sense.  :D For example there is always the creative imagination to consider, which does help and guide us ..

Well, I sensed not long ago that I adopted a new guardian angel, or she adopted me.

I feel I have always had a relationship with a particular guardian angel and that we know each other well enough.  

Only a new one seems to have appeared in order to guide me and help me out. My other one I feel is still there but is aware that her guiding energy is not being responded to as well as in previous years lately, due to my own energy changing and shifting. 

I am not sure whether the new one is here temporarily or permanently.

Furthermore, I wonder how much our energies and personal wavelengths can change in the same lifetime. 

I feel I am changing a great deal but I am unsure whether I am spiritually regressing or progressing. Possibly neither!!

manifestedrealism

A warm hello to all who are reading. :)

My question is about guardian angels and whether or not you think they may change throughout life?

I have previously heard and read of people having several ..

As a disclaimer, I always do consider that many things I feel I sense may have alternative explanations to those I feel I am sensing, if that makes sense.  :D For example there is always the creative imagination to consider, which does help and guide us ..

Well, I sensed not long ago that I adopted a new guardian angel, or she adopted me.

I feel I have always had a relationship with a particular guardian angel and that we know each other well enough.  

Only a new one seems to have appeared in order to guide me and help me out. My other one I feel is still there but is aware that her guiding energy is not being responded to as well as in previous years lately, due to my own energy changing and shifting. 

I am not sure whether the new one is here temporarily or permanently.

Furthermore, I wonder how much our energies and personal wavelengths can change in the same lifetime. 

I feel I am changing a great deal but I am unsure whether I am spiritually regressing or progressing. Possibly neither!!

I think we may have new guardian angels to stay, or maybe for a short period of time till we are through with the challenge that the angels are to help us with. I believe this has to do with everyone's own life purpose. A realm reader told me that I had a female guardian angel, and previously I was told that it was a male. Maybe I have both, not sure. Regardless, we should be thankful to the angels and accept their guidance and support :)

God bless!

Legna
A lot of my experiences have led me to believe in Angels, although I can't say that I feel the energy of a Guardian Angel, who is always with me.

As I have become older my views have changed slightly and although I still believe in Angels,I wonder if they are really a seperate energy to our own. I believe that we are all energy in our natural form and originate from the universal energy that exists all around us.If that were true then Angels are a part of us, and we them. Our souls develop and grow, just as our physical bodies do the same,so perhaps as we become more aware of the real us, we tune into different parts of ourselves.

I definitely think it is a lovely, positive experience for the benefit of your personal soul development.I know that I embrace these special moments of becoming truely aware and am grateful.It doesn't even matter that we can't really attribute these experiences to Angels or not.All that truely matters is that we accept them and take something positive away with us. Definitely progression ☺

GemmaClair

I think we may have new guardian angels to stay, or maybe for a short period of time till we are through with the challenge that the angels are to help us with. I believe this has to do with everyone's own life purpose. A realm reader told me that I had a female guardian angel, and previously I was told that it was a male. Maybe I have both, not sure. Regardless, we should be thankful to the angels and accept their guidance and support :)

God bless!

A very spiritual lady (she did a few things professionally but I can't remember exactly what) told me I had a female spirit guide who was named aurora or something similar, amongst other things. I had always sensed a presence.

Indeed, it is nice to be thankful. 

GemmaClair

A lot of my experiences have led me to believe in Angels, although I can't say that I feel the energy of a Guardian Angel, who is always with me.

As I have become older my views have changed slightly and although I still believe in Angels,I wonder if they are really a seperate energy to our own. I believe that we are all energy in our natural form and originate from the universal energy that exists all around us.If that were true then Angels are a part of us, and we them. Our souls develop and grow, just as our physical bodies do the same,so perhaps as we become more aware of the real us, we tune into different parts of ourselves.

I definitely think it is a lovely, positive experience for the benefit of your personal soul development.I know that I embrace these special moments of becoming truely aware and am grateful.It doesn't even matter that we can't really attribute these experiences to Angels or not.All that truely matters is that we accept them and take something positive away with us. Definitely progression ☺

I sometimes wonder if they are separate entities myself, because I do have the feeling that the energies of angels are very similar to our own. if they are separate I believe they are very connected to us energetically and represent us energetically.

At the same time I also believe we are all connected, if as many different wavelengths and frequencies. I do spend some time questioning whys, from wheres and where tos, also, although I also question whether the 'real' or 'true' self is subject to change and more dynamic at deeper levels than some of choose to generally consider.  

I agree, if there are positive experiences and affirmations to take away, then that is what matters.