Welcome To Soul-Development! An online community that cares and shares with thoughtfulness and kindness.
Sign in to follow this  
Crystal Wolf

Autumn comes to Soul-Development

Crystal Wolf

So today I was feeling in an autumnal mood, I have left the beach and moved inland towards the woodlands where the leaves have just started to fall and although it really is still summer here in the northern hemisphere I felt that it was time to show off this beautiful skin that I have found that WolfSong has made for us.

I wanted also to point out how pleased I am to see the new Palmistry area, I hope that more will be drawn to post copies of their palms and see what people have to say about them.

Autumn is a time for preparation, the harvest and storing of crops for the winter, the beautiful show of mesmerising gold, rust, ginger and bronze leaves. A time for a new competition too. The Best Autumn Leaf award. Post a pic of the prettiest leaf you can find or group of leaves and we will all vote which is the most Autumnal.

So it just remains for me to thank everyone for being a part of this community and to WolfSong thanks for making this fine skin.

Many blessings

Crystal

Sign in to follow this