Welcome To Soul-Development! An online community that cares and shares with thoughtfulness and kindness.
Sign in to follow this  
calibercutie31

need help with a reading please!

calibercutie31
Hi I'm learning tarot and have a hard time reading these cards. I did a past present future spread with my rider waite deck and pulled the hermit past 7 of swords present and 2 of cups future what is this combination telling me? There is someone at work I'm interested in and I asked what his feelings were toward me.

LuvWisdom

<edited to remove unsolicited reading>

Edited by Crystal Tarot
reading removed

Crystal Wolf

Hi I'm learning tarot and have a hard time reading these cards. I did a past present future spread with my rider waite deck and pulled the hermit past 7 of swords present and 2 of cups future what is this combination telling me? There is someone at work I'm interested in and I asked what his feelings were toward me.

Hi there calibercutie,

Good to hear you are trying to learn the cards. We have lots of free resources here about helping and supporting other people trying to learn so why not have a look?  

There are workshops centred around things such as 'Third party readings' and you will see that we do not condone readings about other people, without that person's permission they are an invasion of their space and energy and really should not be done.

But the spreads, the simple past present future, will not give you the right answers anyway. You should be asking things like 'what can I do to create a relationship with this person?" or "How can I improve my chances of a relationship with x?"  That way you are more likely to get some positive advice'

Crystal Wolf

<edited to remove unsolicited reading>

Hi LuvWisdom,

We do not allow unsolicited readings so I have had to edit your post.  Please be more careful in future if someone asks for interpretations for each card.

You can always apply to become one of our Dedicated Reader Team if you wish. This post tells you more, [url=]http://www.soul-development.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10411[ Dedicated Readers, who are they, what are they, how do I become one[/url]