evefia

Dreaming of the Future

evefia
I am very confused. I have been confused for a while. You see, I have flashes of what seem like memories appear before my eyes when I close them. They are clouded in darkness, and it is hard to discern key features but I manage. These visions become more vivid as I sleep, but I don't remember much when I wake up. These visions usually happen months after I dream of them. Before it used to be years. At one point, the only time a vision has actively helped me, it happened 2 weeks before the event. Does it mean something that the distance between the event and my recollection of it is shortening? I've been recalling these scenes since I was 5, maybe even before but I don't remember. Is this clairvoyance?

Crystal Wolf

I am very confused. I have been confused for a while. You see, I have flashes of what seem like memories appear before my eyes when I close them. They are clouded in darkness, and it is hard to discern key features but I manage. These visions become more vivid as I sleep, but I don't remember much when I wake up. These visions usually happen months after I dream of them. Before it used to be years. At one point, the only time a vision has actively helped me, it happened 2 weeks before the event. Does it mean something that the distance between the event and my recollection of it is shortening? I've been recalling these scenes since I was 5, maybe even before but I don't remember. Is this clairvoyance?

Hi and welcome,

They do sound like clairvoyance. You would benefit from reading about grounding and psychic protection so that you can control these images more. Then you will understand more. Can you tell us a bit more about yourself, do you talk to your family or friends about this?

Telepath John

Hello and Welcome.

I suspect that the time distance between the event and your vision of it is getting shorter so that you will learn to trust them more.

evefia
Hi!

I've told only a few close friends about this ability, and I've only recently started recording my visions. The man I was in love with, and the man who broke my heart, also had these dreams. I thought he could help me by being the key to understanding my visions, I feel as if we are somehow connected. But after I tried killing myself, he cut me out of his life. I just want to be able to control this ability. Can you guys explain grounding to me?

WolfSong

Hi!

I've told only a few close friends about this ability, and I've only recently started recording my visions. The man I was in love with, and the man who broke my heart, also had these dreams. I thought he could help me by being the key to understanding my visions, I feel as if we are somehow connected. But after I tried killing myself, he cut me out of his life. I just want to be able to control this ability. Can you guys explain grounding to me?

Welcome :)

You can find posts about grounding here >>> First Steps - Grounding or by using the search facility. 

evefia

Welcome :)

You can find posts about grounding here >>> First Steps - Grounding or by using the search facility. 

Alright, well I do ground myself in a sense already as in I have a totem item. But that's not what I am concerned about. I would like to enhance my abilities, not try to make them dissipate. Is there anyway to that?

Telepath John

Hi!

I like to think we can learn to appreciate the value of an ability and apply it in ways that make our life better. It is kind of sad that your depression frightened away a person who you had a deep bond with. It is true that these things can do that when a guy is unprepared to deal with a challenge.

Practice is the best way to increase our skills with anything. In this instance you would want to better understand the visions. I suggest that telepathy with the visions even after the fact would be helpful for you.