Welcome To Soul-Development! An online community that cares and shares with thoughtfulness and kindness.
KelseyKawaii

Need help understanding a reading-new to tarot.

KelseyKawaii

Hello everyone smile.gif,
I am new to tarot and figuring it out. I recently met a man online, and I got thinking that I should do this tarot spread before jumping into a relationship that will hurt me (like all the other ones). I was wondering if any of you could help me decipher the meaning behind the cards smile.gif? THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE smile.gif

Cards:

Is he/she potentially "the one" for the querent? Queen of pentacles
Is commitment/marriage a possibility with this person? The high priestess
Influences standing in the way of a relationship. eight of pentacles
Influences acting in favor of a relationship. Queen of wands
What can the querent do to help (or be ready for) this person (to) become part of their life? The Star
What does this person need to do before they are ready to become part of the querent's life? Page of swords
Will the querent be happy with this person? Knight of pentacles.

Queen of pentacles: committed. Knows what they want in a relationship. Interested in setting up a forever home. So I'm guessing that he is interested in committing himself to me? 

the high priestess: Balance. 

The eight of pentacles: relationship disagreements. The card helps to solve them.

Queen of wands: Love. 

The star: Hope. I'm guessing I need to believe more? I don't know.

Page of swords: Not too sure :/ Maybe he needs to get to know me better?

Knight of pentacles: Tranquilty. Not to sure what that is trying to say.
Crystal Wolf

I am new to tarot and figuring it out. I recently met a man online, and I got thinking that I should do this tarot spread before jumping into a relationship that will hurt me (like all the other ones). I was wondering if any of you could help me decipher the meaning behind the cards smile.gif? THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE smile.gif

Cards:

Is he/she potentially "the one" for the querent? Queen of pentacles
Is commitment/marriage a possibility with this person? The high priestess
Influences standing in the way of a relationship. eight of pentacles
Influences acting in favor of a relationship. Queen of wands
What can the querent do to help (or be ready for) this person (to) become part of their life? The Star
What does this person need to do before they are ready to become part of the querent's life? Page of swords
Will the querent be happy with this person? Knight of pentacles.

Queen of pentacles: committed. Knows what they want in a relationship. Interested in setting up a forever home. So I'm guessing that he is interested in committing himself to me? 

the high priestess: Balance. 

The eight of pentacles: relationship disagreements. The card helps to solve them.

Queen of wands: Love. 

The star: Hope. I'm guessing I need to believe more? I don't know.

Page of swords: Not too sure :/ Maybe he needs to get to know me better?

Knight of pentacles: Tranquilty. Not to sure what that is trying to say.

Hi,

Welcome, we love tarot here so you have come to the right place. But, I don't recognise some of those interpretations?

Which deck are you using please as the meanings do vary and to help further that is needed..

What I will say and that applies to any deck is the spread breakdown which is very important to note there are no Cups!

7 cards

- 3 Pentacles the suit that relates to money and finance and wealth

- 1 Sword, the suit of speech and the spoken word, arguments and strife.

- 1 Wand, the suit of fiery passion and strength

- 4 Court cards, 2 Queens, I Knight, I Page

- 2 Major Arcana, High Priestess and The Star

- 0 Cups, the suit of relationships, love and emotions

Now, how would you feel if you choose this relationship based on  tarot cards? Will you tell him? Does he know?  It is practically impossible to read hos feelings, and without permission this should never be done. 

Perhaps you should change the questions round more to you particularly question 6?

WolfSong

Welcome Kelsey, just wondering if you've had chance to think about Crystal Tarot's reply to you?