Welcome To Soul-Development! An online community that cares and shares with thoughtfulness and kindness.
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mark

Seen a little girl

Guest mark

Hi All,

I am all new to this forum thing but for some reason i feel the need to ask questions of late so here goes.

About two weeks ago my wife woke up around 4 in the morning and she cuddled up to me scared I asked her what was wrong and she informed me that she had a bad dream and did not want to talk about it, I could see that she was upset so i did not ask anything further. In the morning I probed her a little more about her bad dream she informed me that she woke up and seen a dark shadow in the corner of the bedroom so she pursued that it was a dream.

around a week later I awoke from a bad dream around 02:30 in the morning and thought I seen my son (15 years old) standing in front of me so I asked him "what’s wrong mate" there was no answer so I looked again and as my eyes cleared I seen it was not my son at all it was a young girl around 8 or 9 years old her hair was blonde and platted into a pony tail and she was wearing a green hoodie with the words New York written in white ( I live in the uk). I watched her in silence then she turned away and started to skip in slow motion (best i can describe). The thing that really freaked me out was when she started skipping away there was no noise anything at all complete silence. I looked at my cat that sleep at the end of the bed he watched her all the way out of the bedroom and continued to watch my door for around 10 mins after.

I was pretty freaked out after around 10 mins i found the courage to turn the light on and look around the room and seen nothing and now i am waking up almost every night at around 02:30 looking around the room in case i seen her again. Now i am not new to the sprit world my wife and i have always had a few strange things happen to us. one xmas when my children where younger they all went to bed and for some reason my sons remote controlled police car started  driving and the sirens came on for a around 10 mins( i had the remote it was turned off) my wife was freaked out but i said it was xmas and it must be a child so let it play for a little bit) after about 10 to 15 mins i said aloud right it is bed time now so it needs to be turned off and i turned the car off at the switch, as i did my sons drums set started banging and clashing i simply said calmly it was enough and time for bed and it was gone.

As i said i am not new to this i am 42 years old and spent 22 years in the Armed forces and been to a number of conflict zones but i could always guess how people where feeling and I could always answer myself in my own mind like someone was telling me things only it was in my own voice?( in fact my kids used to make jokes because when we played board games I used to ask myself the question and I would get the answer even if I did not know it so they always called it sprit cheating) so I presumed that it was the thing people call a sprit guide so i never really looked into it however i found myself looking at people and trying to guess what was wrong in there lives?? One day i was in the shower and i heard the name geane and tell him that it was not his fault and i seen an incident that happened in my mind. I come down stairs and asked my wife who is geane and it turns’ out it was my best friends mum who passed around 5 years before and when i went around his house a few days later to have a beer or two and i brought the incident up he never took to kindly about what i was saying however when i told him what she said and it was not his fault he broke down it would seem that he was punishing himself because he believed if he got to her quickly he could of saved her.

Anyway I could go on with stories like that forever and ever since i was a small boy. but after a incident I seen in a dream that became real I stopped and I turned away from it all I had no training in this kind of thing so I walked away and it has been years since I have seen or heard anything (apart from a few small things) but then smack the little girl come to me and I don’t know why and don’t know what to do?? Why would she come to me? Why was i scared? Is she good or bad? Why now? Most of my things were feelings and images in my mind and apart from when i was a small child i have never seen anything.

Anyway i am going on a little bit i just needed to clear the air and tell someone.

Crystal Wolf

Hi, you really need to join the forum so that we can all discuss this more easily :)