Sign in to follow this  
Crystal Wolf

Pagans, Wiccans, Witches?

LLyr

pretty rare, I think that healing is a big part of witching :)

I agree totally

Crystal Wolf

ooooooh we have gone all dark and secret lol

LLyr

oooooooo... Crystal you turned the lights out

Crystal Wolf

lol :sungum:    :candle: :superstition:

LLyr

I wonder who will join us in this darkened room....... lol

Madame Marigold

I will join! I don't have many dark, dark secrets... well other than as a kid if I got cut or someone else did I would lick and/or suck the blood (but I might have just been doing that tho to make my big sister throw up...don't remember)  and come to find out making a paste out of garlic salt and touch of water to protect a babies neck from vampires is not good... causes major rash burn. 

AND Billy Graham? was a true healer my very pessimistic grandmother, Nanny fussy as she always was; was very  insistent that she literally sat right next to a person with a big???  whatever it is called on their thyroid? bigger than a baseball and she watched it go down before her eyes after he touched that woman and prayed for her.  But there might be some more deep down hidden :girlwink: :D

MiMsy
The most I can come up with is this:
When I want someone out of my life, I write their name on a slip of paper and burn it.

LLyr

The most I can come up with is this:
When I want someone out of my life, I write their name on a slip of paper and burn it.

Another variation of this is if someone is giving you grief... you write their name on a piece of paper.... plus the grief that they are giving you... such as "bad attitude". Fold up the paper and put it in the freezer. You then take the sheet of paper out of the freezer once it stops.

A lot of people practice forms of Witchcraft without realising it. How many people blow out candles and make a wish on a Birthday?? That is a mild form of candle magic.

Crystal Wolf

or rip the paper up, put it in the toilet, use the loo then flush it away if you get my meaning lol

Madame Marigold

I have done both the freezer one and the knot one... and the one about writing them down tear paper up to banish.... etc etc

LLyr

The knot one is good in my experience, has anyone done the Witches ladder?

Madame Marigold

no... I haven't really heard much about that one! I will need to look for more on it! I still have a issue that def. needs a major witchy touch! :devil:

Crystal Wolf

if you think I am going to go out and pluck my poor cocks' tails then you have another think coming!  I only use moulted feathers and those given naturally lol!

Madame Marigold

hahahahaaa I bet your roosters would get you good if you plucked "your cocks" tails! LOL thank goodness I have saved my  african grey  feathers  from the get go. He is now 16! Ive got  loads and loads of feathers.....muffled laughter

LLyr

Hmmmmm there is a very naughty come back there but I will bite my tongue.... you leave those....birds alone Crystal the poor little blighters. Moulted feathers are preferred lol

Tell us a little more about this issue Madame Marigold....  :aikido:

Crystal Wolf

No don't encourage her, some of her 'tales' are quite ranchy!

LLyr

Ranchy?? lol

Crystal Wolf

oh raunchy lol typo!

edit.. second thoughs ranch fits Madame too with her land and hogs lol

Madame Marigold

hey now the hogs went belly up they never last "real long" and the feathers/ he just likes to "groom' himself...

at least he's not a "plucker" ;)

Crystal Wolf

feather plucker? oh no pheasant plucker is that joke, Ugh plucking is awful so glad we don't do that anymore but was worth trying it.

Madame Marigold

snickers no with parrots (some of them) anything can set them off, or  will cause some to ..only thing I can compare it to s like a nervous itching? that some folks have happen.

No, they will or can pluck themselves bald! So far Yar has never done this thank goodness! Now his poor departed sister was more the type to be one that would..... poor Rani.... but he is on a very specific schedule. Time of going to bed, getting up, what he eats how he is covered everything! I have the oddest pets....deep sigh  LOL

Edited by Madame Marigold

Crystal Wolf

I agree that birds can be very fussy, I like ducks, they are really nice to bond with, and some chickens. I must get round to taking on some more ex cage hens. Lol, actually some of them come ready plucked, so I presume the nervous plucking or boredom plucking is the cause :( so so sad so people please don't buy anything but free range eggs!!

LLyr

Yes free range eggs are deffo better!!

Crystal Wolf

So many shop bought eggs are already old so it is a good idea to check the dates to buy the freshest free reange eggs possible

LLyr

I have work colleagues who bring fresh eggs into work.... much bigger and tastier than those bought at a super market