Sign in to follow this  
Crystal Wolf

Pagans, Wiccans, Witches?

Crystal Wolf

yes we do that in  the summer when all the hens are laying, one year we topped 101 hens, not all we laying many were the older generation just poddling around the yard lol, but we got plenty of eggs!

LLyr

wow I wouldnt like to clean up after all of them hens Crys lol

Crystal Wolf

they are usually very clean, apart from under their night perch but we use a bed of thick straw or shavings and then just dig it out, it's great fertiliser.

I even trained one of my horses to pee in a bucket and poop in one place only, they do try to be clean :) 

LLyr

Now that is a well trained horse!!! I am struggling to train my 2 boys to pee directly into the toilet!!!  I am forever bleaching the tiles!!!

Crystal Wolf

have you given them a step so they can aim down? Of course they may be huge strapping lads with no prblem with the height roflmao

LLyr

I think its more to do with the fact that one is 12 and one is 14 and they are always messing about fighting and pushing each other.... even when one of them is having a pee!! lol

Madame Marigold

I know when my son was a teen I got fed up with his improper aiming and made him clean the toilet and all around it for several weeks till he got his aim better~ ;)

it didn't take long. Tho on his own? In his own place who knows what its like! :o LOL

Crystal Wolf

hmm caught one of my cats drinking from the toilet yesterday , wierd huh? leaning down like that almost all in!

LLyr

I know when my son was a teen I got fed up with his improper aiming and made him clean the toilet and all around it for several weeks till he got his aim better~ ;)

it didn't take long. Tho on his own? In his own place who knows what its like! :o LOL

hahaha that sounds like a good plan... If they do a good job maybe I can send them up the chimney to clean that too lol :)

Crystal Wolf

noo white cats are best for chimnies lol, typical coudn't have been the black cat lol argggh and chimney soot is actually quite wet and greasy poor cat

LLyr

Can you hoover a cat??

Crystal Wolf

you can, I taught my dogs to allow me to hoover them, one of them loves it, the other suffers in silence lol,

but it was too sticky, needed a wash lol,

LLyr

How did you manage to wash a cat without being scrammed all over??

Crystal Wolf

she actually seemed to quite like it, I used a cloth and slowly eased the soap into the grease,  I hadn't really thought about the chimney as a hiding place but she found it lol

LLyr

Yep they are sneaky little beggers....... I have never seen one that likes a wash though!!

Crystal Wolf

has to be very gentle like a massage and warm, not hot though, and I only did it cos I had too, she was trying to lick it all off, daft cat, this happened the first day I took her on too!

LLyr

Being gentle is difficult for me.... I have a grip like a baby Gorilla lol

Crystal Wolf

it comes with time and experience and animals seem to respond to my touch and voice, need to write a book about it but it would be too sad as there isn't always a happy ending.

LLyr

A horse whisperer....

As long as the book takes you on a journey where you experience different type of emotions then there is nothing wrong having some sad episodes in there

Crystal Wolf

that's an interesting perspective, , there is a full range of emotions that for sure, and still ongoing for some of them lol

LLyr

Some of the best sellers of recent times sold because they made the reader upset.... A child called it started a new trend of books of that genre..

misspoe

I always called myself an Elemental who practiced the Craft. I like Celtic and Nordic witchcraft. Nowadays, I have been fusing it with Raja yoga.

I like Llyr's viewpoint of witchcraft being what you're comfortable with. It's something that feels natural or an extension of yourself.

Digression: Recently had my energy read and the reader said one of my "past lives" (which could be mine or one of my ancestors) had to do with a witch during the Inquisition. She was burned for being a heretic.

LLyr
12 hours ago, misspoe said:

I always called myself an Elemental who practiced the Craft. I like Celtic and Nordic witchcraft. Nowadays, I have been fusing it with Raja yoga.

I like Llyr's viewpoint of witchcraft being what you're comfortable with. It's something that feels natural or an extension of yourself.

Digression: Recently had my energy read and the reader said one of my "past lives" (which could be mine or one of my ancestors) had to do with a witch during the Inquisition. She was burned for being a heretic.

And how has that affected you?

misspoe
On 5/19/2016 at 6:44 AM, LLyr said:

And how has that affected you?

Llyr, in a way I am not/wasn't surprised, especially by what resonates and pulls me spiritually. At an early age, I didn't like organized religion or how man could harness religion as a source of power and control. 

LLyr

Yeah I was brought up as a Christian when I was a kid. Never ceases to amaze me how many of the same kids I used to see then and see as an adult now and not one of them stayed religious.