phoenixfire

Seeing 'energy' during argument

phoenixfire

So recently I've been working on developing clairvoyance. I've done a lot of meditation and a lot of work on it, and I'm starting to experience strange things. Here's one of my experiences, if anybody who has been clairvoyant for a while can confirm what this is.

Today I got in an argument with someone very close to me. It wasn't even much of an argument about anything in particular. I was just trying to clear the space by talking positively, while she was telling me to leave her alone. I find it hard to leave a situation until the energy is positive again, which she finds annoying. But that's not what this is about.

During this exchange, I could feel in my heart all her anger and negativity. Then suddenly as I looked at the wall next to me I noticed something vibrating very fast. It was like the rainbow static I see everywhere but this time it was condensed into lines that were all shaking together in a way that made me feel sick to my stomach. Looking at the weird vibrations I got another wave of her negativity and I could almost kind of feel the vibration inside of me. Tell me, what do you think this is? This is the first time I've experienced something like this. Do any clairvoyants experience this during conversations?

I'm new to this forum so please let me know if there is a better place to put this.

Crystal Wolf
21 hours ago, phoenixfire said:

So recently I've been working on developing clairvoyance. I've done a lot of meditation and a lot of work on it, and I'm starting to experience strange things. Here's one of my experiences, if anybody who has been clairvoyant for a while can confirm what this is.

A person isn't clairvoyant for a whilel, they either are a clairvoyant or they aren't,

You have posted about a lot of happenings that could quite frankly be symptoms of medical conditions, you may have had your eyes tested but did you tell about the things you are experiencing seeing? Flashes and sparks and now vibrations all need to be thoroughly checked out properly by a trained medical professional. Have you really done all that, what does you gp say?

phoenixfire

The doctor says they have no idea what I'm experiencing. She wrote it off as 'migraine headaches' but I looked up the symptoms and they do not match. And it is strange that these experiences happen mostly in meditation.

I'm sorry but I didn't know that people here don't believe in clairvoyance being an ability that can be developed. I have been practicing meditation daily for many years to get these effects. Clairvoyance is an ability we all have - we just need to unlock it and 'tune in' to it. And if that is not the general belief of this forum, I have been misled. I am developing my soul, tuning into the psychic abilities I have 'turned off' when I was a child. And I was looking for a safe place where similar people on this journey could lend support. After dealing with a very angry psychic friend of mine, I wanted to find someone else to talk to about these experiences. But I guess I am on my own.

Crystal Wolf

No you are not on your own by any means, and you have slightly misunderstood my words.

I would suggest that you slow down, take a step back and learn about the basics, grounding and protection first, before you even meditate again. You are obviously very susceptible to suggestions and emotions, that sensitivity needs to be given a focus. Have you read the sections here on empathy? On how to control feeling other's emotions and how to control your own so that you can cope better.

Migraine is one possiblitiy, there are many others. Medication can have a profound effect on some people as can the after effects of stopping or chaning dose. Then there are the possible emotional causes, all these have to be ruled out before the true nature and then cause of the experiences you are having can be found.

Telepath John
22 hours ago, phoenixfire said:

The doctor says they have no idea what I'm experiencing. She wrote it off as 'migraine headaches' but I looked up the symptoms and they do not match. And it is strange that these experiences happen mostly in meditation.

I'm sorry but I didn't know that people here don't believe in clairvoyance being an ability that can be developed. I have been practicing meditation daily for many years to get these effects. Clairvoyance is an ability we all have - we just need to unlock it and 'tune in' to it. And if that is not the general belief of this forum, I have been misled. I am developing my soul, tuning into the psychic abilities I have 'turned off' when I was a child. And I was looking for a safe place where similar people on this journey could lend support. After dealing with a very angry psychic friend of mine, I wanted to find someone else to talk to about these experiences. But I guess I am on my own.

Hello,

When you focused your attention on your heart, the energy you placed there became amplified. Your frustrations with her fear and negativity manifested as that rainbow static. Thoughts are energy. You are correct, we are all energy creators. Now in this instance, freeze your view of your frustrations. These are your reactions to her energy. Consider what would happen if you frustrations became compassion for her issues. Could you ask your heart how could I lesson her anxiety. Then tune into your heart energy again and imagine what it would be saying to you. Then put those thoughts back into your heart center and respond as guided and directed.

I hope that this brief reply will resonate with you.

John

Sabra

Heyy. I know exactly what you mean. And I know what you mean by clairvoyant for a while too. Lol.
I see what you see. Everywhere. I thought I was going crazy. If you get migraines, I do too. I don't know why yet tho.

But that energy you saw is everywhere. Im sure if you tried in dark or bright lighting, you can see it anytime.
Their kinda toroidal flows.

This video helped me

Hope it'll give you peace of mind. It's actually beautiful when the fear goes away.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Legna

Hi and welcome Sabra:)

Thanks for sharing the video it is very interesting,i haven't seen it before. :)