Welcome To Soul-Development! An online community that cares and shares with thoughtfulness and kindness.
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Susan

Seeing two people you know but have never met!

Guest Susan

I have just had an operation and before going down to surgery, I saw a woman and young girl, whom I instantly knew was the mother of a 15 yr old girl who was two beds down from me. The girl looked a lot older than 15, more like 25 but for some reason I knew she was only 15 I presumed I had met them on the ward of one of my previous operations as unfortunately I've had quite a few just lately. After surgery I spoke with them to find out that they had never been to the hospital before as was new to the area!.  I felt the need to say she was going to OK and actually told the lady so and explained my confusion of not knowing why I was 100% sure I had seen them both there before. The girl was actually 16 and theThe lady told me that she was from gypsy community and that I may have psychic abilities as some of her relatives are very much in tune with spirit.

What did I experience, I'm confused?

Crystal Wolf

HI Susan, please come and join the forum then we can look at your question. :)