Welcome To Soul-Development! An online community that cares and shares with thoughtfulness and kindness.
Sign in to follow this  
Crystal Wolf

1 The Rider (Under the Roses Deck)

Crystal Wolf
11 hours ago, poppy said:

This afternoon my "Under the Roses" deck came. it is a beautiful deck and should be perfect to learn with. Although it slightly leans toward the French Modern, I will continue learning the definitions from my "Celtic" book (German Traditional). Once I become proficient, I will read the same cards for the same question but with both traditions, and see which is more accurate. I believe that after a few tries it should become evident which resonates with me. 

The "Under the Roses" deck seems to be the better deck to learn from as each card has a single, simple theme. Some "Celtic" cards are slightly more complex as they seem to exhibit a secondary theme also which can he used to elaborate on the card. This second level isn't distracting, but looks interesting for later. 

I can see that you will be an expert more than any of us!

poppy

I think you will enjoy the deck. It is almost as if it is 5/6 Lenormond and 1/6 Tarot. Lenormand seems to be a system that I can resonate with. 

Madame Marigold

nods I love tarot but the Lenormand and some of the other oracle decks I can divine with much better.. But I am very visual in a lot of ways when I "get" my reading.. and it helps also to explain the reading I can get the definition of the reading easily enough but I am sometimes HORRID trying to explain what the cards are showing me and with lenormand it helps that they have pretty sharp definitions.

Crystal Wolf

well I am waiting for my deck to plonk onto the doormat soon :)

Then we shall see....

Madame Marigold

I waiting for the mail to come as well but not for tarot goodies... not yet! ;)

Crystal Wolf

oooh what are you being sent then Madame?