Welcome to ☆.¸¸.✫ Soul-Development Forum ✫.¸¸.☆

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Crystal Tarot

Soul-Development   02/12/2017

WELCOME To Soul-Development.com An online community that cares and shares with thoughtfulness and kindness.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LLyr

All about Candles

60 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, WolfSong said:

That looks really good LLyr, well done. :) 

Thank you Wolfy! Yes I am pleased with it. I had to cut the can with a scissors and use pliers to peal it off section by section. I cut my hand twice doing it lol so I am going to invest in some containers for the mould.

Wo Llyr that ribbing looks great well done.

Legna what a pretty candle too.

Ouch. cans are nasty things all that sharp metal, I can't believe that Corned Beef is still allowed to be ina can that you have to winde the key round to open, health and safety or what?

Well done both of you, and thanks for the pics I love them :)

Awesome candle! I wonder did you spray the lining of the can with anything? I'm trying to remember if I read something about either spraying with pam spray or not! I will go digging  to see... I have a BUNCH of those little 3 oz cat food cans to make both candles and/or orgonite busters out of and cool weather is coming eventually.... ;)

3 minutes ago, Madame Marigold said:

Awesome candle! I wonder did you spray the lining of the can with anything? I'm trying to remember if I read something about either spraying with pam spray or not! I will go digging  to see... I have a BUNCH of those little 3 oz cat food cans to make both candles and/or orgonite busters out of and cool weather is coming eventually.... ;)

Have missed you, wondered whether you had hibernated or not lol?

Slightly sorta hibernating and have had trouble getting on here this last week or so! Hubby says I have too many cookies... WHaaaa? shakes head... if its not automotive electronics he is as bad as I am..(almost) pthhhh.. ;)  not quite cool enough to hibernate yet! Did get a WHOLE lot of doc appointments over with! thank goodness.. talk about a pain in the derriere and the checkbook! Plum exhausting trying to stay 1/3 of the way healthy! :P

Well I am glad to see you back here :) What about carrot cookies?

On ‎28‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 5:35 PM, Madame Marigold said:

No I didn't spray anything MM, I did some more candles in glass and they just slipped right out. The cans were tough to cut so I will use smooth containers from now on!!

yummm carrot cookies, cake carrot anything sounds good... maybe it was some sort of grease like Crisco? Still haven't found the article I was looking for... will keep looking. haven't even began to start mine yet! :rolleyes:

Mine are beginning to run out now so I have to make a few more, I do 2 at a time now lol I still haven't engraved or painted any yet though. We are having the whole of our downstairs re-done. New flooring, redecorated, new kitchen etc so everything is not in the places they should be at the moment. I can't find the little tiny pots of paint and I can't find the scraperfoil packs we have to use the little scraper to engrave.