Sign in to follow this  
Heidi Endres

Clairvoyance

Heidi Endres

I am a beginning clairvoyant, but I have no control over it.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Crystal Wolf
48 minutes ago, Heidi Endres said:

I am a beginning clairvoyant, but I have no control over it.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hi Heidi and welcome :)

Could you perhaps tell us what is happening and why you feel you are a clairvoyant so we might help you a bit better? Otherwise there are lots of threads on the forum that might be of interest to you :)

WolfSong

Welcome :)

Telepath John

Hello and Welcome

Legna

Hi and welcome:)

Heidi Endres

Thank you, Crystal Tarot, for that nice welcome.  I'm glad to be a part of this forum.  

I see colored energy particles and what I think are angel auras, sparkles, and light flashes whenever I close my eyes.  On top of that, I also am seeing visions of the same space creatures over and over.  When I'm in a dark room, I am now starting to see these same things with my eyes open.  I don't see spirits or auras around people, though, with my eyes open. 

Can anyone relate to this or can anyone in the forum tell me their experiences with this phenomena?  This has been going on now for about one year.  I have tried a "change the channel" exercise, but I still see the same visions.  I think I'm stuck...

Crystal Wolf

Have you had your eyes checked? I get a bit of a nag about this but we had one member that had flashes of light and I nagged till she went and got her eyes checked and she had the beginning of a detached retina and was successfully treated, another was getting migraines, so it pays to check first then rule out everything possible :)

Do you meditate or use any psychic exercises to ground and protect your energies?

Telepath John
5 hours ago, Heidi Endres said:

Thank you, Crystal Tarot, for that nice welcome.  I'm glad to be a part of this forum.  

I see colored energy particles and what I think are angel auras, sparkles, and light flashes whenever I close my eyes.  On top of that, I also am seeing visions of the same space creatures over and over.  When I'm in a dark room, I am now starting to see these same things with my eyes open.  I don't see spirits or auras around people, though, with my eyes open. 

Can anyone relate to this or can anyone in the forum tell me their experiences with this phenomena?  This has been going on now for about one year.  I have tried a "change the channel" exercise, but I still see the same visions.  I think I'm stuck...

Hi,

I once saw a light orb in my freezer. I closed the freezer door and checked it again and that orb was still there. It was emanating from under a stack of products. That was my only experience with it.

I suggest that the next time you see some thing strange, talk to it in your mind, and ask it why it has presented itself to you.

John

Heidi Endres

Thank you, John.  I will ask them and see what I get.  I'm not clairaudient, so I'm not sure how the information will come.  Maybe it will come as a knowing...

Crystal Wolf

Maybe they will show you a picture? If you see them then close your eyes but keep looking (yes that is possible, try it lol) you may be able to see through you third eye  :)