Welcome To Soul-Development! An online community that cares and shares with thoughtfulness and kindness.
Sign in to follow this  
Ravian

Keep Getting the Lovers card

Ravian

Also the Two of Cups.  I've been getting them for a little while now.  All of the meanings I've researched for this card have been somewhat conflicting.  I am single as well, and I've read that both these cards combined indicates a relationship is on its way.  I've also been getting them with other cards like the ten of cups, ace of cups, knight of cups, four of wands, the Heirophant and the Emperor as well.   Anyone ever get these card combinations before?

WolfSong

It would depend on the question you asked as to what the cards mean as well as what other cards turned up in any one particular reading, they could be referring to the relationship you have with yourself for instance rather than with someone else. :)

Crystal Wolf
17 hours ago, Ravian said:

Also the Two of Cups.  I've been getting them for a little while now.  All of the meanings I've researched for this card have been somewhat conflicting.  I am single as well, and I've read that both these cards combined indicates a relationship is on its way.  I've also been getting them with other cards like the ten of cups, ace of cups, knight of cups, four of wands, the Heirophant and the Emperor as well.   Anyone ever get these card combinations before?

Hi Ravian,

Wolfie is right, the question is the key. What are you asking? Why? I also have to ask what deck too?

Ravian

They were mostly generalized future readings with no specific question in mind.  The main deck I've been getting these cards in is the Steampunk Tarot, but I've also used the Oceanic and Angel Tarot Decks as well.  When I try to ask a specific question about these cards, it seems like the decks don't know or won't answer the question.  I feel like it's something in the future that's coming that hasn't been defined yet.  I've also started meditating on it as well. 

WolfSong
13 hours ago, Ravian said:

They were mostly generalized future readings with no specific question in mind.

I've found that the tarot doesn't always like these types of readings, it prefers to deal with the here & now as the future is not set in stone. :)

13 hours ago, Ravian said:

When I try to ask a specific question about these cards, it seems like the decks don't know or won't answer the question.

Maybe you're not supposed to know just yet.

You could try asking questions like 'What can I do to improve my chances of meeting someone?' as it deals with the present moment rather than looking towards the future.

Audrina

Hey there, the lovers card is about love. If you keep getting this card then the universe is trying to get you to focus on love in general. Love issues are sometimes not something we really think we have, but when we are having relationship difficulties we definitely need to work on love vibration and try to understand what it is we are putting out energetically to the universe. 

Love vibration is the most powerful vibration in the universe...love will always overcome negative energy. But, if you are getting this card you need to go within and look inside yourself. I had to do this, and I didn't realize that when I hit rock bottom emotionally a few years ago I was empty inside...therefore, I was 100% negative emotionally. I had nothing left inside me to give, and came to realize that I had no love energy inside me. I was in negative energy. I had to learn to let go emotionally and try to find myself again. 

I am not saying you lack love, but sometime we look for love in other partners, when really we should be looking for love within ourselves. The reason it should be this way is because if we love our self first and foremost then we have love within our self. When we give off love, then the universe will send love to you. But, don't always understand this law of the universe, and then wander why we keep attracting the wrong people in our lives.

So, if you find that the majority of people in your life are negative, bring you down etc...then you are not send out love, and you need to work on loving yourself more...

Work on your inner love, gratitude etc....and LOVE will be returned to you in the most amazing ways.

Crystal Wolf

Thank-you for your post Audrina nicely done, I hope that it helps Ravian  :)