Welcome To Soul-Development! An online community that cares and shares with thoughtfulness and kindness.
Sign in to follow this  
Crystal Wolf

New for 2017

Crystal Wolf

Well I hope you all have had a very good Christmas?

Now is the time we all start looking forwards to the new year just about to start.

I feel that each new year is a new beginning, an opportunity for everyone to put aside their fears and worries, take hold of the new year and grasp it firmly in both hands and mould it to what you want it to be.

Now my 'speech' will never be as powerful as the Queen of England's but what an inspiring speech was given this year....

" When people face a challenge they sometimes talk about taking a deep breath to find courage or strength. In fact, the word ‘inspire’ literally means ‘to breathe in’. But even with the inspiration of others, it’s understandable that we sometimes think the world’s problems are so big that we can do little to help. On our own, we cannot end wars or wipe out injustice, but the cumulative impact of thousands of small acts of goodness can be bigger than we imagine. "

So, it is my hope that here at Soul Development we will all think about that and make a difference somewhere, somehow in 2017 by making small acts of goodness.

Now looking back for a moment I have to give out my New Year Honours. And this year WolfSong and I would like to bestow a Guardian title on Llyr for his support and inspiration throughout the year.

As you all know we already have three Soul Guardians - Poppy, Crystal Dreamer and Legna and I am hoping that Llyr will accept the honorary title and join the Team here.

Thank-you to you all for being so great this year, we have had lots of interesting topics of discussion, lots of new members and topics and it has been a pleasure to watch Soul-Development grow.

And of course a wonderful thank-you to WolfSong for all of her help and support xxxx

Happy New Year!

Sign in to follow this