Welcome To Soul-Development! An online community that cares and shares with thoughtfulness and kindness.
New_2_Tarot

my personal reading- 1 card

New_2_Tarot

good morning folks!

everything i have read or researched about learning to read tarot advises that i start by picking a card every day and feeling what that card is saying. today i picked the 7 of wands. my question to the tarot was probably too vague. i asked what the tarot is wanting me to know today where i can become a better person in my relationship, work, or spirituality. when i drew the card i knew that it spoke of my aspirations (probably to read tarot) but it also showed that there is going to be work in it. i know that every part of my life is a challenge and that i will have to continue to work at em' but i know it will all be a success eventually. so i'm feeling i'm on the right path. just wanted to share. im too excited about this journey. anyway have a great day folks. its almost hump day!

WolfSong

Thanks for sharing New_2_Tarot, it's lovely to see someone so excited & I look forward to reading more about your journey. :) 

New_2_Tarot

thanks ma'am! that means so much to me

Crystal Wolf

oooh you got Maa'mmmd!   Lovely and polite :) 

New2 do you see the card as the person attacking or defending?

New_2_Tarot
1 minute ago, Crystal Tarot said:

oooh you got Maa'mmmd!   Lovely and polite :) 

New2 do you see the card as the person attacking or defending?

more defending really... and thank you for the lovely/polite compliment. my mom taught me right, but i can sure cuss with the best of em. (more of mom's teachings lol). ;)  

my poor daughters can put a truck driving sailor to shame...ouch. 

Crystal Wolf

I always confuse Maaam with ham and marrrm with farm, I think the Brits and the Usa say it differently.

So New2 if defneding can you see if that relates to what happens today?

New_2_Tarot

id love to see Britain one day. its on my bucket list

so far today i havent had too much defending taking place in regards to work or home or even tarot (cept one guy i worked with said he watched a movie how a chic became haunted playing with tarot cards...what a dweeb). 

so i'm keeping a watchful eye out. of course being lazy by nature i could be my own enemy.. y'know, just not wanting to take the time to study each card and look up meanings. thats very possible.

lol!! my boss just said whats all that on your desk. i said the Tarot cards i told you about a couple of months ago..he said o yea like a fortune teller (rolling my eyes) im like yea something like that. i said it just told me you're giving me a big raise. he laughed. he's a good sport. although i will be hitting him up for a raise in oct. it'll be my 5 year anniversary here. :D