• Announcements

• Crystal Wolf

Soul-Development   02/12/2017

WELCOME To Soul-Development.com An online community that cares and shares with thoughtfulness and kindness.
Sign in to follow this  
Alien Brain

Personal and Family help

Alien Brain

I have been a lurker for a few months here.  At this time I have been trying to deal with a lose in my family.  In Dec 2016 my daughter lost her battle with diabetes.  It was totally unexpected and was a great shock to all of us.  I am of the age where I think about retirement but now my wife and I are have a grandson we will be raising.  He is 4 and is nonverbal Autistic.  There has been many changes in our life and he give meaning to that life. 

This site has been a help just reading the comments.  Plese send good thoughts that I can make it though this time.

Thanks

Legna

I'm so sorry for your loss Alien Brain, and can't begin to imagine what you are going through at this time. Your emotions will be on a huge rollercoaster ride but the ride does slow down eventually.looking after your grandson will add to the emotional rollercoaster ride because, caring for any child can be challenging ,especially those with additional needs but, caring for your grandson will also bring you joy and be very rewarding.Your daughter will always be close, because she is a part of your grandson.

Sending healing thoughts to you and your family.x

Alien Brain

Thanks for the healing thoughts and comments.  Strength to make it has come from many people.  I have found out I am not as strong as I though.  Some people are rocks, I think I may be mud.

Legna

You are stronger than you think. It takes strength to carry on and do what needs to be done for your family and you are doing it!

jaya

Sending my healing thoughts and love for your grandson. Sometimes friends might not understand what you are going through but sharing helps.

Sending lots of healing thoughts and love.

LLyr

It never ceases to amaze me how strong people can be in the most tragic of circumstances. Most of the time, it also shows the true character of humanity where we join together to support those most in need. It is a shame that it usually takes tragic circumstances to bring out that character and support, but once it is there you cant help but be humbled by the love and support that can be shown by those all around you.

Telepath John

Hello and Welcome.

Sad to hear about your loss. These things are hard to comprehend some times.

I must say that in my view, all non-verbal Autistic children are telepathic. Since you and your wife will be raising your grandson, I felt you should be aware of this.

John

Alien Brain

Thanks for all the thoughts and support.  The strength to carry on is coming, sometimes one day at a time.  They has been support from many and can tell that many send love, goodwill and support which I am happy for and has helped me to survive.  I did have a very good friend who is Native American gave a prayer for us plus performed a Hoop dance.  He is in touch with heaven and earth it was appreciated.

Telepath John I have no doubt that he is telepathic he understands more than words.  They are times he will look above where no one is and smile.   

Thanks to all for the support it helps in dealing with everything