Sign in to follow this  
Legna

Bird Angels

Legna

I thought I would share an incident that happened a few weeks ago, whilst on holiday. Me and my husband had,had a wonderful day trip sightseeing and when we got back to our hotel room, decided to sit on the balcony and catch our breath, after a very tiring but enjoyable day.

I often talk to the Angels in my head and, thanked them for the wonderful experience I'd had that day. Also wishing that my parents had been around to enjoy it with us. No sooner had I finished the thought in my head, two small birds, flew past the balcony, stopping to sit ,side by side on the railing and, looked straight at me. They stayed for ,perhaps ,a minute, although it seemed longer,and then casually, flew off again.

Make of it what you will, but it was so extraordinary and this amazing feeling came over me. I knew I had been heard. :)

LLyr

Beautiful :)

Crystal Wolf

oh wow, thanks for sharing that with us, the emotion and love and energy is so palpable. Beautiful indeed xxxx

Poseidon
3 hours ago, Legna said:

I thought I would share an incident that happened a few weeks ago, whilst on holiday. Me and my husband had,had a wonderful day trip sightseeing and when we got back to our hotel room, decided to sit on the balcony and catch our breath, after a very tiring but enjoyable day.

I often talk to the Angels in my head and, thanked them for the wonderful experience I'd had that day. Also wishing that my parents had been around to enjoy it with us. No sooner had I finished the thought in my head, two small birds, flew past the balcony, stopping to sit ,side by side on the railing and, looked straight at me. They stayed for ,perhaps ,a minute, although it seemed longer,and then casually, flew off again.

Make of it what you will, but it was so extraordinary and this amazing feeling came over me. I knew I had been heard. :)

Must of been a lovely experience Legna. 

Legna
1 hour ago, LLyr said:

Beautiful :)

Very much so LLyr:)

Just now, Crystal Tarot said:

oh wow, thanks for sharing that with us, the emotion and love and energy is so palpable. Beautiful indeed xxxx

Yes you are right Crystal and beautiful things are meant for sharing xx:)

Just now, Poseidon said:

Must of been a lovely experience Legna. 

It definitely was Poseidon.:)

Poseidon
4 hours ago, Legna said:

Very much so LLyr:)

Yes you are right Crystal and beautiful things are meant for sharing xx:)

It definitely was Poseidon.:)

The last time I visited the UK I had a dove pose for me when I was walking along a river in Bewdley, though I don't think it was an angelic encounter, but the experience was good.  I was walking along this river taking pictures of some swans, and I noticed walking beside me was this dove bobbing its head up and down, every time I stopped to adjust my zoom the bird would stop walking and stare at me with its proud pose like it was saying hey buddy take my picture, so I did. 

poppy

My mother's father, who died several years before I was born, was said to be enraptured by the site of a dove. The whole family said that if reincarnation is real that he will come back as a dove. Often during the summer a dove will land very near me. Although I don't believe in reincarnation, I usually think, and sometimes say, "Good morning, grandfather."

jaya
3 hours ago, poppy said:

My mother's father, who died several years before I was born, was said to be enraptured by the site of a dove. The whole family said that if reincarnation is real that he will come back as a dove. Often during the summer a dove will land very near me. Although I don't believe in reincarnation, I usually think, and sometimes say, "Good morning, grandfather."

Really beautiful. I think if you believe that someone whom you can trust is around can make life beautiful.

Poseidon
4 hours ago, poppy said:

Perhaps the dove is symbolic to his soul Poppy, an omen telling you that he has crossed over to the other side. That's how I interpret it.

Legna
10 hours ago, Poseidon said:

The last time I visited the UK I had a dove pose for me when I was walking along a river in Bewdley, though I don't think it was an angelic encounter, but the experience was good.  I was walking along this river taking pictures of some swans, and I noticed walking beside me was this dove bobbing its head up and down, every time I stopped to adjust my zoom the bird would stop walking and stare at me with its proud pose like it was saying hey buddy take my picture, so I did. 

Well wether ,or not ,it was an angelic encounter, it was a positive and,perhaps, an uplifting experience. So that is all that matters!:)

8 hours ago, poppy said:

Such a lovely thought,poppy.

I wonder if our beliefs influence such experiences, they happen wether we care to believe or not..I suppose the only difference in believing or disbelieving ,is our interpretation of them.Again ,though, your experience has a positive element. :)

poppy
3 hours ago, Legna said:

Well wether ,or not ,it was an angelic encounter, it was a positive and,perhaps, an uplifting experience. So that is all that matters!:)

Such a lovely thought,poppy.

I wonder if our beliefs influence such experiences, they happen wether we care to believe or not..I suppose the only difference in believing or disbelieving ,is our interpretation of them.Again ,though, your experience has a positive element. :)

Even science is finding that beliefs influence some experiments. Our beliefs, if nothing else, influence us personally. If we believe that our day will go well, it usually does, or at least we accept it as a good day by the positive things that happen. 

My speaking to the doves, if nothing else, gives me a nice connection to a grandfather that I never met. 

LLyr

yes, belief and even presence are influencing some experiments. Quite incredible.

finaltom

Words cannot describe what happened.

Can you come up with 3 conclusions from that specific experience?

"When you direct your attention to a specific emotion or thought, you are directing your mind, to accommodate your experience, to show you what you want to see.  The word "angels" has alot of what you relate things to and have experienced.  Your desire of having an experience was heightened from your prayer, that directed your conclusion from the experience. 

Mind you, the birds were just as much a manifestation from your own consciousness.  Birds use impressions and feelings for communication. "   Just a few thoughts.

I think what is most important, is your initial experience of the moment you were feeling and experiencing, with your husband.  The encouragement you got from seeing the birds at the perfect moment is what is important, along with your instant in time, when everything was perfect.

This is a great share. 

Thank you.

Legna
1 hour ago, finaltom said:

"When you direct your attention to a specific emotion or thought, you are directing your mind, to accommodate your experience, to show you what you want to see.  The word "angels" has alot of what you relate things to and have experienced.  Your desire of having an experience was heightened from your prayer, that directed your conclusion from the experience. 

Mind you, the birds were just as much a manifestation from your own consciousness.  Birds use impressions and feelings for communication. "   Just a few thoughts.

I think what is most important, is your initial experience of the moment you were feeling and experiencing, with your husband.  The encouragement you got from seeing the birds at the perfect moment is what is important, along with your instant in time, when everything was perfect.

This is a great share. 

Thank you.

I was full of positive emotion and appreciation for the experiences of the day and the energy was sent out into the Universe,we do get back what we put out, positive attracts positive and vise versa, the reason why I had a positive experience in return. So I agree with you finaltom.

I also believe that when we have an experience, its our first thoughts and feelings,after the experience which are as important as our thoughts and feelings, beforehand. Usually those thoughts are our own intuition and confirmation. 

I'm so glad that I shared the experience because , not only has it brought an element of positiveness into my life but it others too.:)

jaya

I am glad that this topic was put on here. I complained about feral pigeon in my balcony just not leaving, it even cut the net , it did not cut other people's net as it did with us. I tried homemade remedies . I was scared about bird flu to be frank and salmonella but now I try to understand why it survived here and not in other place where I used to live. There might be other reasons also but I would like to believe it that way.

Thank you

With lots of love

j

jaya
On ‎17‎-‎05‎-‎2017 at 8:39 PM, finaltom said:

This is a great share. 

Thank you.

Just one thought. Cities were built. People might have been so much stressed so the bird that I see which survived was feral pigeon they call it a mess but it survived. People needed peace that is why it survived. No I will not go into Darwin's theory. It survived so that we could get the message of peace and calmness. I believe Native American Spirituality I think might be giving the same implications.

Crystal Wolf

I was in town a few nights ago and just after midnight a fox strolls down the road happy as can be, then 2 minutes later he comes back with a takeaway bag lol! No honestly it's true!

Then today driving home I saw another fox picking up a poor dead rabbit from the road.  Perhaps I have to be more sly and foxy lol

Legna
Just now, Crystal Tarot said:

I was in town a few nights ago and just after midnight a fox strolls down the road happy as can be, then 2 minutes later he comes back with a takeaway bag lol! No honestly it's true!

Then today driving home I saw another fox picking up a poor dead rabbit from the road.  Perhaps I have to be more sly and foxy lol

Priceless ! Lol. It wasn't a maccy D ,was it?:pmsl:

It's strange ,though, how seeing animals or birds can definitely give us a message.

jaya

Oh the pigeon used to deliver messages. I forgot to mention in old days. Sometimes the lessons are learned the hard way.

With lots of love

j