• Announcements

• Crystal Tarot

Soul-Development   02/12/2017

WELCOME To Soul-Development.com An online community that cares and shares with thoughtfulness and kindness.
Sign in to follow this  
SpiritME

Clair-sentience and other clair's

SpiritME    4
SpiritME

Hi there

I am new to the site.

As i understand it is that we all as spiritual beings have all the Clair's abilities more or less and that blockages causes that we don't have these abilities and if we clear them we can learn theses abilities. Is this true??

My story in short is that i started meditation about 3 years ago and after a year of meditating, my heart chakra opened, what i believe happened. I then started to feel energy flowing inside me and had energy system/nervous system problems and met one of my teachers that helped me with energy work and so my system is stable now. I started to feel energy especially people who's energy is stronger or have strong energy. I still feel energies...

Is this Clair-sentience or is it just me capable of feeling energy as i don't really get info or i don't know how to get info from what i feel?

I would love to learn to use this ability to get info,  is there any techniques, article or videos to help me?

Thank you

SpiritME    4
SpiritME

Also does someone become emphatic when you become Clair-sentient? 

Legna    1,515
Legna

Hi and welcome:)

Clairsentience means clear feeling.Its the ability to feel and Sense the  emotions and energy around you. It includes people, animals and places.

The ,first steps, section on the forum,  is a good  place to start. It gives lots of good advice and also introduces people to grounding and protection,which is very important when becoming sensitive to the energies around us.

Also take a look at the Empaths Sensorium which may answer the question in your second post.

Hope you have fun browsing the forum and becoming more familiar and developing your new found senses.:)

• Like 1

Telepath John    254
Telepath John

Hello and Welcome.

My understanding and my experience with these things is considerable. What blocks intuition (all those Clair's) is our intellect. Heart centered reasoning is the best way to work with your logical thinking. The layers of resistance go as follows. Thought patterns which are unproductive are habits you can change. Discover the beliefs which are holding you back and focus on where they originate in your subconscious and your unconscious.

Connect with your spiritual guide for this undertaking. Your higher self is the one I would recommend. A love bond with that aspect of your self will open these doors/blocks you wish to get past.

John

• Like 2

SpiritME    4
SpiritME
On 8/13/2017 at 0:53 PM, Legna said:

Hi and welcome:)

Clairsentience means clear feeling.Its the ability to feel and Sense the  emotions and energy around you. It includes people, animals and places.

The ,first steps, section on the forum,  is a good  place to start. It gives lots of good advice and also introduces people to grounding and protection,which is very important when becoming sensitive to the energies around us.

Also take a look at the Empaths Sensorium which may answer the question in your second post.

Hope you have fun browsing the forum and becoming more familiar and developing your new found senses.:)

Hi

Thanks, will do that.

• Like 1

SpiritME    4
SpiritME
23 hours ago, Telepath John said:

Hello and Welcome.

My understanding and my experience with these things is considerable. What blocks intuition (all those Clair's) is our intellect. Heart centered reasoning is the best way to work with your logical thinking. The layers of resistance go as follows. Thought patterns which are unproductive are habits you can change. Discover the beliefs which are holding you back and focus on where they originate in your subconscious and your unconscious.

Connect with your spiritual guide for this undertaking. Your higher self is the one I would recommend. A love bond with that aspect of your self will open these doors/blocks you wish to get past.

John

Wow thank you John.

It really hit's home and you right, i always try to analyze and think what i should feel.

• Like 1