enochian773

how to tell someone likes me

enochian773

Hi all. I am kinda new to this so I hope I got the right topic.  So about me, I believe that I have some if not all of the "Clair" gift in somewhat a working order as I recently discovered this. So I recently tried some remote influence and telepathy and the girl I want I know she likes me at least I believe she does since she would offer stare at me in our mutual public gathering and last year I went to a Christmas party and knowing what I was wearing she matched it, this is just a couple of many things she would do giving me a hunch she likes me. Anyway what I receive a feeling where I feel her in a way that it's almost like she is in my body. This happens a few times per day mostly in the morning without thinking of her at the time. So my questions are is this normal? Is this telepath communication or soul tie?

Crystal Wolf
On 15/12/2017 at 5:46 PM, enochian773 said:

Hi all. I am kinda new to this so I hope I got the right topic.  So about me, I believe that I have some if not all of the "Clair" gift in somewhat a working order as I recently discovered this. So I recently tried some remote influence and telepathy and the girl I want I know she likes me at least I believe she does since she would offer stare at me in our mutual public gathering and last year I went to a Christmas party and knowing what I was wearing she matched it, this is just a couple of many things she would do giving me a hunch she likes me. Anyway what I receive a feeling where I feel her in a way that it's almost like she is in my body. This happens a few times per day mostly in the morning without thinking of her at the time. So my questions are is this normal? Is this telepath communication or soul tie?

HI, Welcome :)

We have a wonderful member called Telepath John who may be able to help you more than me :)