Sign in to follow this  
Kumar1234

Archangel Raguel

Kumar1234

I was trying to get information on Archangel Raguel can someone suggest me some web source or book on invoking Archangel Raguel in all aspects of life.

Crystal Wolf
5 minutes ago, Kumar1234 said:

I was trying to get information on Archangel Raguel can someone suggest me some web source or book on invoking Archangel Raguel in all aspects of life.

Hi, Depending on why you want to call on Archangel Raguel, angels do not usually come when called they work where they are and do the work they think is needed not what we want when we want it.

Kumar1234

I have tried to search about Archangel Raguel and I was unable to find anything relevant like for Archangel Raphael when we need healing we find crimson green color what I am searching for is how to call Archangel Raguel I am not saying that Archangel would come but how do we Archangel is nearby and if I want to pray to him how can I pray to him.

Legna
6 minutes ago, Kumar1234 said:

I have tried to search about Archangel Raguel and I was unable to find anything relevant like for Archangel Raphael when we need healing we find crimson green color what I am searching for is how to call Archangel Raguel I am not saying that Archangel would come but how do we Archangel is nearby and if I want to pray to him how can I pray to him.

Personally, I believe that Angels hear our thoughts so, if we are desperately needing help or guidance, they will respond , not always how we expect though. They often let us know they are around by leaving subtle hints. We may find a white feather in an unusual place or, we hear the words of a song that answers our question, for example. All you need to do is believe that Angels are always around and trust that ,if we genuinely need help, they will be there for us. Of course the help we receive is not always the help we want. For example, someone going through a difficult time might need to do so for their own soul journey. Therefore  the help they receive might be strength and courage to get through the difficult time ,rather than, taking the difficult time away altogether. This is only my oppinion however. 

• Like 3

Kumar1234

The conclusion is we communicate  with all Archangels through thoughts then why do we say a proper prayer I am confused actually .I hope I don't sound totally confused.

Legna

A prayer means - 

solemn request for help or expression of thanks addressed to God or another deity.

Although we pray, more than we think, in our minds, some people prefer to pray out loud ,alone or with others,perhaps,  thinking that it strengthens the power of the prayer. Whatever your preference and what words you choose to use in the prayer, a prayer is a prayer and will be heard, is my  belief anyway.
  • Like 2