Sign in to follow this  
Crystal Wolf

Spring & Birthday Greetings

Crystal Wolf

Well Spring is sprung here at Soul-Development.com

I love the new fresh spring flowers, I think the daisy is my favourite, what about you?

This time of year can be very difficult for some of us that love sunshine and warmth, but the end of the dark winter is approaching and we are going to have a fabulous year ahead!

But first we must celebrate a very special birthday for WolfSong on Tuesday. Wolfie has always been tirelessly working behind the scenes to create special themes and help me with the flow of admin, so I hope you will join me and send her a huge thank-you, and lots of love and birthday greetings.

HB.jpeg

• Like 2

WolfSong
On 2/10/2018 at 3:33 PM, Crystal Wolf said:

But first we must celebrate a very special birthday for WolfSong on Tuesday. Wolfie has always been tirelessly working behind the scenes to create special themes and help me with the flow of admin, so I hope you will join me and send her a huge thank-you, and lots of love and birthday greetings.

HB.jpeg

Awww, thank you Crystal for remembering, I'm looking forward to a quiet day with pancakes for dinner as it's also Shrove Tuesday/Pancake Day. xxx

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this