Welcome To Soul-Development! An online community that cares and shares with thoughtfulness and kindness.
Sign in to follow this  
Crystal Wolf

7 Cups of Tea - free emotional support for everyone

Crystal Wolf

Hi,

It is extremely rare that I ever post links or allow any form of advertising but this is an exception.

I feel that with so much in the news about mental health that we should offer more support here to help everyone that we can.

To start, I want to tell you about 7 Cups of Tea  this is a site that offers free emotional support and information.

I know how we all can feel down or sad or fed up and just need someone to talk to so for now I am seeing if this gets any interest :)

Have a look at 7 Cups of Tea and let me know what you think.

• Like 2

Legna

This website seems like a good place to start if needing some emotional support and information. It is very difficult, if suffering mental anguish of any sort, to talk about it and seek help or, even knowing who or where to turn to for help. Seeing someone in person is always the best but ,7 cups of tea, in my opinion, can be invaluable and the next best thing, giving free advice and support to people who might not be brave enough to seek help otherwise. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1