Kirsten

Hopefully this isn't a really silly question, but I can't add a photo to my profile as mine are all too large  . I notice u all have avatars, where did u find them ? Thanks :-*

AlienMudcake

What i do is shrink the picture. If you have windows, then you can resize it with "ctrl + w", mine is danish layout, so dont know if its different in other countrys. you can see how much you need to "cut" by right clicking the picture, choose properties and see that the picture at max can be 100kb.

When you have resized it in paint, then choose "save as", choose a name and location and try to see if you can save it as jpeg since that is a pretty small filetype that dont compress the quality too much:)

Legna

I'm trying to remember how I did mine. I think I searched for a pic on images,then downloaded and saved on pictures in my tablet. Click on the three lines at top right side of SD screen.click on account. Then click on profile. Next click on little box(top right) next to the pencil sign, and upload your pic. It will open up your files and you can choose a file to upload. I'm not too good with technical stuff myself. Usually I have to have several attempts ,trial and error,with mostly error:lol: 

Madame Marigold

Mine was one Crystal made for me 3 or 4 sites back and I have carried over since. I just got lucky it was able to fit so well.... ;) 

Crystal Wolf
On 5/19/2018 at 4:38 AM, Kirsten said:

Hopefully this isn't a really silly question, but I can't add a photo to my profile as mine are all too large  . I notice u all have avatars, where did u find them ? Thanks :-*

Is that any good? I took ti from your profile picture? Let me know if you want it changed or removed or you have another in mind and we can change it :)

• Thanks 1

Legna

Love your new avatars ,Alien Mudcake and Kirsten.

:)

• Thanks 1

Kirsten
On 5/21/2018 at 8:51 PM, Crystal Wolf said:

Is that any good? I took ti from your profile picture? Let me know if you want it changed or removed or you have another in mind and we can change it :)

Oh wow, your so clever haha thank you ! Now I'm like whoa it's a close up of my fAce :-P

Kirsten

Thanks all for your input ! 

Crystal Wolf
16 hours ago, Kirsten said:

Oh wow, your so clever haha thank you ! Now I'm like whoa it's a close up of my fAce :-P

yes , but we can change it if you would like something else?

Kirsten
On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:44 PM, Crystal Wolf said:

yes , but we can change it if you would like something else?

hello, no its absolutely fine :) ive had my little one sick this past week and me too, our change of season into winter just started and as usual I get sick, I'm on my mums laptop for the first time checking out this forum, I am trying to work my way around haha and catch up on what ive missed , Thanks again for doing my picture !