Welcome To Soul-Development! An online community that cares and shares with thoughtfulness and kindness.
Savvyangel11

I felt emotionally drained with no support.

Savvyangel11

I feel so down and can’t seem to pick myself up. Have been so let down by family, particularly my mum . The ones who truly loved me have passed.  I feel so lonely in my marriage.  I am persevering right now.  Won’t be the first time I have been depressed won’t be the last ...I’m sure.  Know I am not the only person who is feeling like this.  Anyone got any advice be really appreciated right now.  <3 I believe in spirituality and been asking my angles for guidance. X x x 

Edited by Savvyangel11
Didn’t finish of what I wanted to say an after thought
  • Like 1

Telepath John

Hello,

Managing our thoughts and emotions effectively is a quite undertaking. The angelic beings in your life can  and will encourage you.

If you can appreciate the concept that every thought you have, every thing you say. has a profound hypnotic influence on your subconscious, then becoming minful of your thinking will help. When you say "I feel lonely in my marriage" it is like a command to the subconscious. It will do everything it can to increase your lonelyness. Now if you say "I like it when I feel close to my husband", then that feeling will be experienced.

Mind over matter works this way. Try out some of these things and see what happens.

John

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Crystal Wolf
On 11/9/2019 at 11:34 AM, Savvyangel11 said:

I feel so down and can’t seem to pick myself up. Have been so let down by family, particularly my mum . The ones who truly loved me have passed.  I feel so lonely in my marriage.  I am persevering right now.  Won’t be the first time I have been depressed won’t be the last ...I’m sure.  Know I am not the only person who is feeling like this.  Anyone got any advice be really appreciated right now.  <3 I believe in spirituality and been asking my angles for guidance. X x x 

Hello, I am so sorry you are feeling this way. John has some very valuable advice but I know it can be hard to do.

• Thanks 1

Savvyangel11

Thank you for responding ? What is this ? Xxx

Savvyangel11

Thank you John I understand what you mean.  I appreciate that you say and will be more appreciative of what i have.  I have just seen the message you sent Saturday just now. 

• Like 2

Crystal Wolf
15 hours ago, Savvyangel11 said:

Thank you John I understand what you mean.  I appreciate that you say and will be more appreciative of what i have.  I have just seen the message you sent Saturday just now. 

I saw you wrote teal leaves and cooking as interests? Can you tell me more please? What do you like to cook? What tea leaves?

• Thanks 1

Savvyangel11

Savvyangel11

Thank you Crystal Wolf.  I like cooking curries and roasts for the family. The tea leaves which I haven’t done for a while. Is where you read the tea leaves when somebody has had a cuppa. To see what the future may hold.  I am still practising.  Of late with being down I lost my motivation and energy. Hoping it comes back soon xxx

Crystal Wolf
26 minutes ago, Savvyangel11 said:

Thank you Crystal Wolf.  I like cooking curries and roasts for the family. The tea leaves which I haven’t done for a while. Is where you read the tea leaves when somebody has had a cuppa. To see what the future may hold.  I am still practising.  Of late with being down I lost my motivation and energy. Hoping it comes back soon xxx

Oooh I love cooking curries and roasts too! I did a fabulous roast last Sunday it turned out amazing

http://www.soul-development.com/forum/index.php?/forum/299-tasseomancy-workshop/

Thats the link to our tea leaf workshop, Have a look and maybe we can do some more.

Savvyangel11

Yeah nothing like a roast is there Crystal Wolf. Xxx

• Like 1

Legna

So sorry that you are feeling this way Savvyange11. Sometimes, when we have been let down by others, it can affect the way we view ourselves and give us low self esteem. Some people may even feel that they deserve being mistreated ect. Loosing our loved ones can leave us feeling very lonely ,which is normal because you are missing them so much,especially when those loved ones truly loved you and understood you more than most. 

Perhaps you could do something nice for yourself. Go off for the day, pamper yourself. We often forget about ourselves. Don't be afraid of being selfish, just do something just for you.You are worth it! Celebrate who you are , your good and bad points alike. It all won't go away just like that but it will help a little. Talk to your husband about how you are feeling if you can or, to someone you fee comfortable confiding in and if things get too difficult don't be afraid speaking to a health professional. We all, as you say, feel a little down at times but be careful not to bury your head and plough on if you are struggling. Oh and welcome to the forum,I'm sure you will like it here.:)

• Like 2

Savvyangel11

Thank you Legna ‘ I didn’t get a notification for this comment from you.  Yes your right.  Thank you for your advice and kindness to reply x x x 

• Like 1

Crystal Wolf
2 hours ago, Savvyangel11 said:

Thank you Legna ‘ I didn’t get a notification for this comment from you.  Yes your right.  Thank you for your advice and kindness to reply x x x 

The forum was possibly updating then, it should be fine now. I do wonder if now that Legna is back we should do something like an experiment or something?

• Like 2

Savvyangel11

Hi Crystal ? Experiment ? I didn’t see this in my email notifications due to all the junk mail I receive.  Xxx

Crystal Wolf

Yes Like we didin the Tasseomancy workshop, Maybe we all try and do a tea or coffee experiment and all post our teacup pictures?

• Like 1

Crystal Wolf
12 minutes ago, Savvyangel11 said:

Hi Crystal ? Experiment ? I didn’t see this in my email notifications due to all the junk mail I receive.  Xxx

Also top right there is a small 'world' icon. Click on that and you can change your notifications preferences. Alsoreply to the email and that usually means that it is taken out of the spam folder?

• Like 1

Savvyangel11

Thank you Crystal xxxx

Crystal Wolf
On 11/16/2019 at 4:36 PM, Savvyangel11 said:

Thank you Crystal xxxx

How are you today? I am trying to plan a festive vegan roast! Any ideas or tips?

Savvyangel11

Hi I’m still holding on and keeping going. I don’t do Vegan although is very popular.  Maybe there is some recipes on line. Hope all is good at your end xxxx

Crystal Wolf
18 minutes ago, Savvyangel11 said:

Hi I’m still holding on and keeping going. I don’t do Vegan although is very popular.  Maybe there is some recipes on line. Hope all is good at your end xxxx

Hey, Yes vegan seems to be growing in popularity, I can easily do vegetarian, I will have to try & design something mynself with inspiration from online.

Savvyangel11

Savvyangel11

Sounds like you love to cook different things. Have not felt it lately but do like to cook for others xxxx

Crystal Wolf
On 11/20/2019 at 11:50 AM, Savvyangel11 said:

Sounds like you love to cook different things. Have not felt it lately but do like to cook for others xxxx

Goodo that you are hanging in there!. It can be tough but  like the Wheel of Fortune tarot card, life is a circle that has it's ups and downs and round and rounds! Sometimes we are at the top of the wheel the next we are sliding downto the bottom then gradually climb up the other side till we are back on top again.

What do you do for Christmas?  For the first time ever we are going away from home and my hopes of someone else cooking a turkey dinner with all the trimmings has faded as they said no they don't do turkey as it's alwasy dry!!  (mine never is lol)  So I will have a turkey dinner when we get back for new year lol.

• Haha 1

Savvyangel11

Hi x Be a nice change for you being invited out. Shall be having dinner at home and be doing turkey and trimmings. Don’t like the crowns which seem popular. I will probably do a full bird.  Not far off now.  Thank you yes the wheel of fortune. Like a table does eventually turn xxx

Crystal Wolf
On 11/21/2019 at 1:46 PM, Savvyangel11 said:

Hi x Be a nice change for you being invited out. Shall be having dinner at home and be doing turkey and trimmings. Don’t like the crowns which seem popular. I will probably do a full bird.  Not far off now.  Thank you yes the wheel of fortune. Like a table does eventually turn xxx

Yes, I don't understand the crowns that there are so many. I prefer the whole bird, in fact I got a little upset when they stopped putting the whole giblets inside as the dogs loved part of that and turkey pate is awesome made with some port and sherry lol.

I have tried all the different ways of cooking a turkey, from soakin it in a big bucket of brine overnight (Delia Smith) Cooking it upside down lol (Jamie Oliver) or the best way with crisscross bacon and a good stuffing and adding butter or marjarine under the breast skin

heheheh "Cooking Tips For The Soul!"